ᴛᴇʟʟ ʜᴇʀ

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

"Dray..." I softly said while pushing at his arm slightly.

As soon as he heard me speak up through the silence I could see him tense a little, but still not letting his eyes off of what was in front of us.

"Hm?" He hummed out, but not bothering to look at me.

"Just ignore it..." I whispered out while squeezing his hand one time to show some comfort. "It's her loss, you know?"

I watched as he turned to me, his eyes heavy as he let out a small sigh while nodding his head.

"I don't care about it." He scoffed out, shielding the once vulnerable look with a glare instead, like it was never there.

I tilted my head to the side, giving him a knowing look as he turned away from me again.

"Not that much..." He whispered out under his breath as I followed his eyes.

Hermione stood with her hand interlocked with Ron Weasley. I don't know when it happened or how, but somehow I've always had a feeling she would either end up with Harry or him.

But a part of me has always secretly hoped she'd end up with Draco, just for his sake.

"If she wanna be with the local carrot then so be it."

A surprised laugh left my lips as he had found yet another nickname for the red haired boy he had always fought with.

"Local carrot, really?" I chuckled out as he turned towards me with a grin before shrugging his shoulders slightly.

Once my eyes moved back to them I could see that another pair of eyes were on us.

The familiar boy with glasses nervously fidgeted with the hem of his shirt as he was silently watching us.

As soon as we got eye contact he carefully raised a hand, halfheartedly waving, but so carefully that it looked like he was almost scared to do it.

I gave him a small smile while raising my hand too, waving back at him.