ᴡᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

The aftermath of Bellatrix Lestrange's death left the air heavy with the weight of victory.

As I stood in the middle of the chaos, my wand still poised from the final spell, someone emerged from the shadows behind me.

His presence, as always, was a comforting anchor in the chaos and I knew it was him without even looking.

"Angel," his voice was a gentle murmur, laced with pride and relief. "You did it. You defeated her."

I turned to face him, my heart swelling with a mixture of emotions. "She's gone," I voice out softly, my eyes meeting his in a silent exchange of relief.

With a small smile, he closed the distance between us, enfolding me in his arms. In that embrace, I felt at home again, a reassurance that no matter how dark the world became, we would face it together.

"It's over," he murmured against my ear, his words a promise of brighter days ahead. "She will never hurt us again thanks to you."

"I love you Mattheo-" I stuttered out, my voice weakened from everything that had happened around us.

"I love you too Sienna- More than life itself." He softly whispered out as I felt the warmth of his lips pressing against my forehead as he held onto my cheeks softly.

I closed my eyes, relaxing against him as for just a brief second it was no one but us in this room.

But our moment of comfort was short-lived as the sound of hurried footsteps broke through the stillness.

I looked up in confusion, hearing how the footsteps approached us rapidly.

I tightened my hold on my wand, thinking someone was about to attack, but to my surprise that wasn't the case.

Brielle and Atlas came running towards us, their breathless voices meeting my ears.

"Babe!" Brielle exclaimed, her eyes wide with exhilaration. "You did it!"