ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

"Nah, I can't be that desperate." A small chuckle left my lips at Draco's words as I shook my head at him.

"Is talking to a girl considered desperate now?" I playfully asked while taking another bite of my food, watching as he was staring off into the distance at the dark haired girl.

He gave me a small shrug before glancing over at me, his lips tugging up into a small smirk. "They come to me."

A small groan left my lips as I frowned at him. "You're so full of yourself."

"What can I say..." He trailed off slightly as his eyes moved back to the girl who was busy talking with her friend. "The ladies love it."

"Dude, that's disgusting." Brielle mumbled out while physically shivering as I giggled a little at her disgusted face.

"She still has a boyfriend, mate." Atlas said while stuffing more food into his mouth, muffling his sentence slightly by the end. "Even though I hate him she's still hooked."

"You think I care about Sawyer?" Draco questioned while raising his eyebrows slightly in response. "Please- I'd do her a favor."

"Fair." Atlas shrugged out while laughing a little as I watched Brielle silently look at him beside her, just watching as he was laughing as a small smile played on her lips.

"Then talk to her dickhead." Theo groaned out while throwing a bit of his bread at Draco's head, making him immediately turn to him with an offended look.

"I will, calm down cunt." He cursed out too as he reached up and took away the bit of bread that stuck onto his blonde hair.

"Don't call me a cunt you c-" Theo began as he leaned forward in his seat, threatening to throw another piece of his food.

But before he could finish his sentence I watched as Nevaeh approached the table, a faint smile covering her lips as she ruffled the hair on top of his head.

"Hey guys." She smiled out happily as I watched Theo immediately snap his head around by the sound of her voice.

"Hey princess." He softly said, the angry tone vanishing as soon as he spoke to her.