ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

"Hermione!" I yelled out loudly as I pushed my way past the few students that tried to run back up the stairs.

The whole school was in panic, everyone screaming and running, trying to protect themselves at any cost.

"Hermione!" I yelled again, watching as her dark haired swayed in the wind as she searched me calling out her name.

A small breath in relief left my lips as she finally turned around to face me, spotting me in the crowd.

They were already down all of the steps, about to run away, but as they realized I was coming they stopped in their tracks.

"Sienna!" Hermione yelled out too, waving her hand for me to come as both Harry and Ron had stopped too.

The three of them were waiting for me as the sounds of crashing and rumbling could be heard with every step I took.

I skipped the last step, jumping right over to them as I accidentally ran into one of the students that were heading the opposite way, away from everything.

A small wince left my lips from the girl running into my side, knocking straight into the arm that was already aching in pain.

Hermione reached out for me, grabbing a hold of my shoulders as she stared at me worriedly.

"Are you okay- You are bleeding-" She exhaled as I just nodded my head, pressing my lips together into a thin line as I tried to suppress the pain.

"I'm fine- We have to go." I mumbled out as she nodded at me too.

My eyes met Harry, seeing how he was looking at me a little doubtingly, knowing me he knew that I was hurting.

We rounded the corner, appearing by the open field as a surprised gasp left my lips.

Harry quickly countered a spell being casted on us as I barley had the time to dodge.

A couple of small pieces of the stone wall fell down onto me, the faint feeling of a hard impact raining down on my head.