ᴡʜʏ ʜᴇʀ?

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

I squeezed my eyes open at the sudden brightness hitting my face.

My face closer to the warmth next to me, trying to hide myself from the sunlight.

Shit, what's the clock?

I turned around and instead came face to face with the sleeping boy beside me. My eyes stopped at him as I have never seen him look this peaceful.

Some locks were hanging in front of his eyes as his mouth was slightly open to let out soft breaths.

I smiled a little to myself as I felt his arm around my waist tighten.

"It's rude to stare." My smile grew wider as I heard his tired and raspy voice.

"I'm not." I whispered out as I felt him shift a little. Once I saw him open his eyes to look at me I quickly shut mine.

I heard him chuckle softly at me as a smile rested on my lips still.

"Yeah?" He mumbled out as I pretended to open my eyes for the first time.

"Mhm.." I hummed out as I saw a soft smile on his lips.

He gently stroked back some hair behind my ear as he leaned forward and pressed a quick kiss against my forehead.

"How are you feeling?" His voice was very gentle as his eyes weren't fully open yet.

Too cute.

"I'm fine." I whispered out with a small smile.

He hummed a little to answer me before I saw his eyes close again. He was probably tired too. I took the opportunity to glance over his shoulder at the rest of the room.

Atlas's bed was empty and was neatly done. It looks like it's been a while since they were here. Where are they?

Wait. School.

"Why aren't you in class?" I questioned as I turned my eyes back to Mattheo. I tilted my head a little in confusion at him as his eyes opened again.

"You need to rest." He said with a small shrug as he glanced around the room.