ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞

"Let him go Lestrange..." I exhaled, folding my hands into fists as I already felt the anger building up inside of me.

"Now why should I do that?" She smiled out while keeping her eyes on Aaron before looking back at me. "Hm?"

"Believe me..." I gritted out while taking a step closer. "You want to."

Her laughter rang through the air, echoing in my head as I squinted my eyes in anger.

"I'm so scared!" She exclaimed loudly while waving her hands dramatically. "Someone help me!"

I exhaled a shaky breath, closing my eyes for a brief second as I tried to calm down.

Don't do anything out of anger.

"You think I'm scared boy?" She exclaimed while cackling, her laughter sending shivers down my spine.

Pure evil.

"Mattheo-" I immediately opened my eyes, hearing the familiar voice of the boy.

"I'm here Acres." I softly said as I felt my breathing stop for a second by hearing the vulnerability of his voice. "It's going to be okay..."

"Help me." He whispered out, the sound of his voice fading in the noises around us as he could barely be heard.

Fuck.

"You think he'll help you?" She laughed out again as she clutched the wand tighter against his neck, making him tilt his head back even more.

I took a step forward out of reflex, holding my hand up towards them.

But as soon as I did that Lestrange's eyes snapped to me.

"Uh, uh, uh." She teasingly mumbled out while shaking her head, making me stop in my tracks again in defeat.

"Let him go." I gritted out as I clutched the wand in my hand tighter, waiting for any opportunity to turn it all around.

"Mattheo-" Aaron exhaled once again, squinting his eyes shut as I could see the wand digging into his throat, making it harder for him to breathe every second that passed by.