ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɢᴜʏ

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

"That's it for today's cl-" Trelawney wasn't even able to finish her sentence before almost every student got up from their seat.

"Fucking finally." Draco groaned out as he leaned back in his seat. His head was slightly tilted backwards as he let out a breath in relief.

A small chuckle left my lips as I reached over to pat him across his chest.

"Come on, Dray. Let's go-" I laughed out as he glanced over at me, a small smile tugging by the ends of his lips.

"Didn't know you still called me that." He joked out while the two of us got up from our seats at the same time.

"I can't change an old habit now, can I?" I mumbled back as we walked down the few steps from our seats.

A deep chuckle left his lips as he looked down at me, his grin becoming wider.

"Of course not." He softly said while nudging his elbow against my arm, making me look up at him with an identical grin.

Draco is the one I have known the longest.

Even though we started off on bad terms when we were kids we eventually found each other. And he's probably one of the few people I trust with everything.

"Girlfriend ahead." I discreetly whispered out while pushing at him before nodding off towards the brown haired girl heading towards us along with some other friends.

I watched as Draco's eyes immediately snapped towards her, a faint smile covering his lips as his eyes had become slightly softer.

"Hey Granger." He quickly said as she was about to pass by. I tried to keep myself from laughing, knowing this was the part where he usually got a rude response or a nasty look.

But to my surprise it was neither.

"Hi." She softly said, her lips tugging up into a smile as she slowed down her steps slightly.

I raised my eyebrows in shock as I flickered my eyes between the two of them, seeing how both were smiling.

"Hi Sienna." She said afterwards, making me look at her to see her smile at me.