ᴀꜱᴛʀᴏɴᴏᴍʏ ᴛᴏᴡᴇʀ

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

History of magic.

Professor Binns is a sweetheart, but the class, no. Just no.

Probably the most boring class I'll ever step a foot into. And it's very sad since it could have been one of the best classes.

But sadly sitting with my nose in a book that's written in such a hard language, almost foreign, is not something I necessarily enjoy.

But it was the last class of the day so I could see the end at least.

"Good afternoon class and welcome back." Professor Binns walked into the classroom as the last couple of students hurriedly took a seat at the empty spots.

I glanced a little to my right as I heard the chair beside me scrape against the floor.

I saw Mattheo looking down at me quickly before sitting down with a small huff.

I eyed him for a couple of seconds seeing how he looked back at me.

"Sienna." He acknowledged me while giving a small nod. I let out a small smile while giving a nod back.

"Mattheo." I mumbled out his name too as I saw him scan my face. I took the same opportunity and looked at more than just his brown eyes.

He had a lot of scars, more than people usually have. He had a couple of small ones scattered everywhere on his face. One by his nose, another on by his chin and one by his lip. But he also had a big one going from his eyebrows down to the middle of his cheek.

I looked back into his eyes as I saw him already staring at me.

Turning my gaze back to the front of the class I let out a small breath at the sudden heartbeat.

I could see him shift in his seat out of the corner of my eye. He placed both of his arms on the desk before lowering his head and using them as a pillow.

His face was turned away from me as I could only see the locks in his hair.

"-And that was when-" I snapped out of my thoughts as our professor's voice was suddenly louder than before.