ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ɪꜱ ꜱʜᴇ!

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

"Shire I swear to fucking-" Mattheo groaned out angrily as I stifled back a small laugh from seeing how Atlas held a hand in front of his mouth to not burst out laughing too.

"Calm down man-" Atlas stuttered out, nearly hunching over from how hard he was trying to not laugh.

"What did I miss?" Theo asked as soon as he walked out from the bathroom.

A small chuckle left my lips as he was wearing the same sunglasses still, apparently 'It looks cool'.

"You pissed yourself?" He mumbled out in confusion as he glanced down at the big wet spot covering Mattheo's lap.

"Piss off." He muttered out in response as he tried to clean it up with the paper Nevaeh gave him just a second ago.

"Sexy mate." Theo teased out as I heard Mattheo sigh out loudly with a frown covering his forehead while he tried to not listen to them.

A small giggle left my lips as I stared down at him trying to get rid of the newly poured drink.

"You were in the way-" Atlas exclaimed sheepishly as I watched Mattheo stop mid movement as his eyes slowly moved up to the boy on the other bed.

The grin on Atlas' face vanished as he pressed his lips together into a thin line from the look on Mattheo's face.

"Well nobody told you to get on the fucking table dickhead." He cursed out loudly before throwing the now wet paper towel straight onto his face.

A surprised laugh slipped through my lips as the paper stuck onto Atlas face, making a small sound while hitting it.

Brielle laughed out loudly at that as she fell back against the bed, not being able to sit upright.

"Shouldn't we be at the party by now?" Nevaeh softly asked while she was still giggling between every breath.

"What time is it?" I questioned her while glancing her way, seeing how Theo had already laid back down with his head resting on her lap.