ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

Brielle made a very dramatic skip over to me, making the two of us walk a bit ahead of everyone else.

I turned my gaze to her to find her already staring at me with big eyes. "What's going on between you and Mattheo?"

I groaned at the question. Not again. She knows I can't lie to her.

"Be honest this time I know when you're bullshitting me Sienna Juliette Black." She pointed her finger at me with a stern look covering her face.

A laugh slipped through my lips. "Please not the government name."

Brielle groaned back at me as she jumped a little in her spot. "Stop it. Tell me." She began to shake me a little by my shoulders which only made me laugh harder.

"Okay- Okay- stop it." I pushed her away as I tried to catch my breath from laughing.

She didn't say anything more as she only stared at me, concentrating on what I'm about to say.

"You know I can't lie to you so I've got to tell you-" She nodded her head frantically. "-But everything stays between us, okay?"

I knew I didn't have to go over the secret rules with Brielle since she already knew them but I just felt like being completely clear with her.

She nodded at me while reaching her pinky forward as I grabbed it. "I promise."

"We kissed-"

"Babe- Everyone knows that." A small breathy laugh left my lips in reponse to her.

"A lot of times-"

She squealed this time as she jumped up and down in excitment. "Is he good? I wanna know everything!"

I nodded my head quickly at her, smiling a little by the thought. "We probably would've gone further if you and Atlas didn't interrupt us a few days ago..."

"I knew it!" She yelled out happily while raising her hands in the air. "I so knew-"

"Shh-" I immediately hushed, not wanting to gain more attention to us than we already had from her sudden outburst.