ʜᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

As confusion clouded my thoughts, I stuttered out in disbelief, feeling the weight of everyone's gaze bearing down on me as I wanted an explanation.

"Wait- I still don't... I don't understand?" My finger trembled as I pointed accusingly at Mattheo, who nodded in confirmation. "You died-" I began, my voice barely above a whisper as I struggled to comprehend the impossible. "How are you still here?"

Arcturus stepped forward, his voice steady as he answered me. "The same way as Harry Potter... A sacrificial protection spell." His revelation sent a shockwave through me, my eyes widening in surprise. "I still haven't figured out how the spell still works this strongly, but it can't be anything else than that."

"Why would it be that spell?" I questioned, my mind racing to grasp the implications of such powerful magic. Who possessed the strength to do that?

Mattheo's voice broke the silence, his words heavy with sorrow as he revealed the tragic truth. "Because of my mother... The night she died, it was because of me." His confession hung in the air, a haunting reminder of the sacrifices made in the name of love. "She took my place."

"She sacrificed herself for her son-just like Lily Potter," Arcturus added, his tone filled with sorrow too. "We still can't figure out how, but I know for a fact it's because of that spell."

"Damn," Blaise breathed out, his words a reflection of the disbelief echoing in my own mind. "That's crazy..." He held a folded fist in front of his mouth.

With a surge of determination, I stepped forward, my gaze fixed on my brother with a mixture of affection and disbelief.

"Then I only have one thing to say..." My voice carried a mixture of frustration and relief as I closed the distance between us, a small smile playing on my lips. "You absolute idiots-"

Before I finished my sentence, I delivered a sharp blow to his chest, causing him to stagger back in surprise, clutching the injured area.

"Wha-" He sputtered, confusion etched on his features, but I was already moving toward Mattheo.