ʀᴀᴠᴇɴ

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞

"Angel..." I whispered out, staring down at her as her face was turning paler by every second passing. "Please."

My hand touched her cheek, gently caressing the cold skin as I bit down on my lip.

"Shire-" I began as I turned around to face the boy that was crouching down slightly next to me.

"Yes?" He whispered out, his voice breaking slightly as I watched a single tear slide down his cheek.

"Can you go to our dorm and get first-aid?" I watched as he frowned slightly at me, but nevertheless nodded his head.

"Shouldn't we bring her to the dorm?" He questioned as I just slowly shook my head.

"She's freezing..." I whispered out, almost cursing from how cold her cheek felt against my hand. "She needs the fire."

"Right, right-" He quickly stuttered out as I watched him wipe away the tears with the back of his hand. "I'll be back soon Sie, okay?"

I stared down at the both of them as I saw Atlas gently squeeze her hand that was hanging lifelessly by her side.

I keps my eyes on her as I heard Atlas footsteps echo down the quiet room as he hurriedly made his way back to our dorm.

"You're okay..." I whispered out, my thumb moving up and down her cheek as I removed some blood that had been smudged there. "You're gonna be okay..."

A silent curse left my lips as I felt my vision blur slightly, the stinging feeling of tears welling up in my eyes.

I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, feeling how her whole body was way below normal temperature.

Without thinking about it I reached down and brought the sweatshirt I had on over my head and quickly placed it on top of her.

I tucked the sides in under her, desperate to give her all the warmth I could.

"Please be okay..." I mumbled out, biting down on my lip as I felt it quiver from trying to keep the tears from coming out.

I tilted my head down to be able to look down on her. Her face didn't hold a single expression, it was completely blank.