į“…į“€É“į“„ÉŖÉ“É¢ į“›Źœį“‡ į“˜į“€źœ±į“› į“€į“”į“€Ź

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞

I opened the door to the dorm angrily, not bothering to check if someone was inside before closing it again.

A groan left my lips as I fell back against the bed. My head hit the mattress as I placed the palms of my hands against my face, slowly dragging them across it.

"What have you done to my girl this time?" A breathy chuckle left my lips as soon as I heard Atlas' voice.

"Sienna's fine." I mumbled out while letting my hands fall to the sides as I turned my head slightly to be able to look at him. "Don't worry."

"Well..." He sighed out while putting a book down on the desk beside him before sitting up. "Then who got you like this if it's not her?"

"It doesn't matter." I answered him while shaking my head. "I don't want to talk about it."

I don't even want to think about him.

"Alright." Atlas softly said while leaning his head back against the wall behind him. "I know something else we could talk about.."

I sat up straighter, raising my eyebrows slightly at the tone of his voice. "Hm?"

"Will you tell her?" He whispered out as I stared at the door in front of me, feeling how my heart sank by the thought.

"I have to." I mumbled out quietly while nodding my head, trying to encourage myself. "Fuck." I breathed out as I heard Atlas move around on the other side.

"I don't want to keep it a secret from her." Atlas exhaled as I sucked in a sharp breath.

"You've only known it for a week.." I joked out while glancing over at him, seeing how he shrugged his shoulders.

And he doesn't know the whole truth.

Last week he overheard his parents talking about the whole thing. Except he only heard the part about me pretending to be with her to get information.

But he doesn't know about the worst part.

We have to kill the last memory of Sirius Black, or she will kill us.