ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀᴏ

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

I sat in the library with my hands on the desk. My head was placed on top of them as I was listening to my friends talking in front of me.

I haven't gotten any sleep for a good while.

My eyes were heavy as I desperately tried to keep them open.

I'm used to not getting any sleep. But something was mentally draining me out this time.

"Hey babe-" I opened my eyes a little as I saw Brielle leaning down in front of me. She was mimicking how I was laying so that I could see her as she smiled a little. "Are you okay?" She softly whispered out as I just gave her a small smile.

"Yeah I'm good-" I whispered out as I watched her nod a little. "I'm just tired."

I could see by the look on her face that she didn't believe me. But nevertheless she didn't push on it, instead she just gave me a warm smile.

"Do you want me to get you something?" I shook my head in response at her with a small smile.

"No, thank you..." My voice was low and just above a whisper. You could probably hear how tired I was just by the sound of it.

She gave me a quick scan before nodding her head and sitting up straight again. I followed her as I also sat up to look at everyone else.

"Ready for the last class?" I looked over at Atlas as I heard his voice. Both him and Draco were looking at me and for the first time they weren't trying to irritate me.

"Mhm.." I hummed out as I got up from my seat and grabbed my books. The library was full of people right now so my head was starting to ache a lot.

"Have you seen Mattheo?" Atlas questioned as he walked up beside me. I shook my head at him as my gaze was locked on to the floor.

"No." I quickly mumbled out as I felt someone hold a comforting hand on my back, my bet would be on Brielle.

I haven't seen him since the last time I was with him.