ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀᴜʟᴛ

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

"Well?" Hermione asked as I slapped a hand over my mouth in shock, not being fully prepared to see her looking like the dark haired woman.

"Uh..." I began while scratching the back of my neck a little, suddenly becoming at loss of words as I stared at her in surprise.

"How do I look?" She questioned as I tried to muffle the giggle that was about to escape, Especially when the two boys were only staring at her in silence.

"Hideous." Ron answered quickly as me and Harry glanced at each other, his lips curving up into a grin as we turned around to look at Ron.

"Like you're one to talk." I chuckled out as I stared at Ron, who wasn't at all looking like Ron anymore.

The strong facial features and the beard made his voice deceiving.

"You can give that to Hermione to hold." Harry began as he turned to look at the small man next to Hermione, or more Bellatrix. "Alright, Griphook?"

I watched as the man put down what he was holding in his hand into the small bag Hermione had by her side.

Harry moved from me, moving closer towards Ron as I slowly followed him, the same laugh bubbling in the back of my throat.

My eyes were stuck on Hermione as she gave me a small glare, probably already knowing what I was thinking.

Containing my laughter we all gather in a small circle, placing our hands together in the middle.

"We're relying on you Griphook." Harry mumbled out as I glanced down at the small man. "If you get us past the guard and into the vault, the sword's yours."

Without answering the boy he instead grabbed a hold of our intertwined hands and before I knew it everything began to flash.

Once I opened my eyes again I found us in a dark alley, not any lights shining through as the path was dimly illuminated by the gray walls around us.

"Madam Lestrange." An unknown man muttered out as he politely bowed his head. The rest of us stood in the shadows as Hermione took a step closer to him.