Characters Introduction

Characters Introduction:

                       ~ جس قدر جس کی قدر کی                             اس قدر بےقدر ہوئے ہم ~

                            اس قدر بےقدر ہوئے ہم ~

ZAIN MALIK : 26 years old, The hot, handsome and most feared CEO of ZM Inc. because of his cold, rude, arrogant and heartless demeanor. Girls drool over his looks but he doesn't give a damn. Workaholic, hardworking and gym freak. His past experiences has changed him alot. He doesn't believe in love anymore. He even hate the word 'Love ' but he loves his family very much. He can do anything for them but there is one person in his life who he hates to the core and that's his cousin, his dushman-e-jaan

 He can do anything for them but there is one person in his life who he hates to the core and that's his cousin, his dushman-e-jaan

                              ~ پرکشش ہے انداز اپنا
             سادگی میں بھی شہزادی لگتی ہوں میں~

ZOYA MALIK: 22 years old, A beautiful childish, dramaybaaz, clumsy and immature girl mixed with bold, sassy, blunt and fearless nature. She has been pampered and spoiled by her family alot since she is the youngest of all the Maliks. She is a fresh graduate and her dream is to fly to New York for further studies and fall in love dramatically with a sweet, romantic, gentle and handsome guy just like shown in movies.

If he is like a fire then she is hell. If he is like a wounded lion then she is not less than a fiercy tigress. If he is a heartless devil then she is a stubborn queen.

Other characters:

Zamin Malik: 26 years old. A cool, outgoing and fun loving guy. Same age as Zain, his bestfriend, President of ZM Company and Zoya's elder brother.

Hania Malik: 30 years old, Zain's elder
sister. She is a teacher and a little naughty but reserved person.

Eshal Fatima: 23 years old, Zoya's childhood bestfriend, cute, innocent and shy girl.

Affan Jutt: 32 years old, CEO of Jutt company and cousin of Z trio. Gentle, caring, calm and composed person.

Lubna Jutt: Mother of Affan and eldest daughter of Maliks.

Haider and Saniya Malik: The old masters of Maliks. Have three children: Lubna, Rehman and Farhan.

Farhan and Fariya: Elder son and daughter in law of Maliks. Parents of Zain and Hania.

Rehman and Meera: The younger son and daughter in law. Parents of Zamin and Zoya.

Tropes:
Enemies to lovers
Forced + cousin marriage
Childhood sweethearts
Grumpy × Grumpy

Author's note

Hello dear readers! This is my first book here and it's for entertainment purpose, it's not an islamic book although characters are Muslims. Hope I'll get love and support from y'all. Please always leave your votes and comments on the chapters to motivate me so that I can meet your expectations.

Thank you ♡♡♡♡