Brother!!!!

After spending one week in Maldives, Zain and Zoya returned back to their country, putting an end to their holidays. The time spent there was one kind of unforgettable memorable experience for two of them that had left them cherished and content. Never ever they thought life could be so beautiful with each other. Those small moments they shared with each other were magical and would hold a special place in their hearts forever as a part of their cherished memories.

That day Zoya was sitting with her father, nestled in his embrace like a little baby as Rehman brushed her hair with his fingers and kept kissing her head from time and again.

"Baba! Did you miss me???" She raised her head from his chest to look at him and questioned like a kid.

"Is that a question to ask? Ofcourse I missed my princess. This house is incomplete without my jaan." Rehman cupped her face and planted a tender kiss on her forehead. Zoya smiled at his warm gesture.

"The real question here is, did you miss me when you were enjoying with your husband there??" He teased her which had Zoya's face flushing into a crimson red.

"Baba! I missed you sooo very much!!!! No one can take your place in my life." She explained with the spreading of her arms wide in the air and then snuggle back to his chest. Rehman chuckled at that.

"Okay If you say so. Btw tell me honestly, are you happy with Zain? Is he treating you fairly??" He inquired with genuine concern this time. As a father he was worried sick for her ever since she got married. Sometimes the guilt of forcing her into this marriage didn't let him sleep in peace but he only wanted the best for his daughter.

Only if he knows he chose the perfect guy for her.

"I'm happy with him Baba. He is taking good care of me. We are taking things slowly and tryna understand each other on a better level. Don't you worry that much." Zoha assured him with a smile. She had pondered over the matter a lot and after spending two weeks with Zain, she came to the realization their parents' decision of marrying them wasn't that bad. So far they are progressing in their relationship and hopefully they will be doing so in the future as well.

Rehman's heart felt at relief listening to her, "I knew Zain won't disappoint me. He promised me that he will take care of you, protect you and will never harm you in any way. He is a very responsible guy when it comes to his family. You too be nice to him and fulfill your responsibilities towards him okay??" He told her in a gentle tone but Zoya was struck at the promise part only. Zain promised him?? So was he doing all that because he felt like it was his responsibility since he promised her father?? No no it can't be!!! She was just overthinking. Yes definitely she is.

Brushing off such thoughts, Zoya inquired, "When did Zain promise you Baba???"

Rehman realized he had blurted the thing he wasn't supposed to tell her. It was between him and Zain but now it was too late to take his word back.

"Before and after the marriage." He was the one to ask for a promise from Zain because he needed assurity from him that he was capable enough to take care of her before handing his daughter's responsibility to him. Also He won't be holding any grudge against her because of their past and will give each other a chance. Not like Rehman doesn't trust Zain, it was just his insecurities that had gotten the best of him at that time. He just doesn't want his daughter to suffer in any way like Hania did.

Zoya couldn't utter anything after that. She just put her head back on her father's chest, her mind occupied with chaos of thoughts, seeking answers until she heard her mother's voice or rather say shouting from the kitchen.

"Zoya!!! Agar tum baap-beti ka romance hogaya ho to zara idher tashreef lao."

[If you father and daughter are done with your romance then come here]