Nikkah????

Zain was sitting in his office caught up with the stack of files on the desk of the recent project he was working on. He sipped on the black coffee and at the same time he was typing the data on the computer when the intercom placed at the end corner of the desk ringed, drawing his attention towards it. Dropping the cup on the table, He stretched his hand, picked up the receiver and put it against his ear as heard the female voice from the other end.

"Boss! Mr. Affan is here to meet you. Can I send him in??" The receptionist informed him much to his amusement. What was Affan doing here right now? He glanced at the wrist watch and wondered.

"Yes!!!" With his one word straightforward answer he put the receiver back. Shortly after there was a knock on the door and then it flew open revealing Affan as he entered inside along with Zamin whom he met on the way to Zain's cabin.

"Assalamoalikum cousin!!! Did I disturb you??" Affan walked up to Zain's desk with his usual heartwarming smile and greeted him as Zain stood up from his chair.

"W. Salam!! No, it was actually an honor that the great Affan Jutt took the time out from his schedule to pay me a visit." Zain greeted him back as both men shook hands while chuckling.

"Ohh hello! I am also here, you blind moron." Zamin exclaimed grumpily as he shoved Affan aside with the push of his hip and extended his hand towards Zain for a handshake, even though it wasn't that long since they met. Affan smacked his head for that but Zamin wasn't much bothered.

"Ullu na ho to!!!" Zain shook his hand with his as well, rolling his eyes at his best friend's childishness. It reminds him of his little wife. Both brother and sister are ditto copies of each other.

"Have a seat please. What would you like to have Mr Jutt??" Zain gestured to Affan to make himself comfortable on the couch while inquiring playfully.

"Anything that you can serve, Mr Malik." Chuckling, Affan sat on the couch leaning comfortably with his leg crossed over other.

"Mere liye juice mangwa, bhot garmi hai bhai!!!" Zamin took the couch opposite to him and rested his legs on the small wooden coffee table placed in the center with his back leaning on the couch as if he was laying on the bed.

[Get me a juice, it's very hot man]

"Tujh se poocha kisi ne?? Awein beech main!!" Scoffing at him, Zain sat on his chair and told his PA to send two glasses of juice on the intercom and within five minutes Arham brought their order and left right away after serving them. Zamin dug on the snacks he had ordered specifically.

[Did anyone ask you??]

"So what brought you here???" With leaning his back on the chair, resting his elbow on the armrest and bringing his hand close to his lips, Zain looked at Affan questioningly. 

"Nothing special! Since your company was facing some loss I thought to offer my help." Affan smiled at him while sipping on the apple juice.

"Thank you for your offer but sorry to disappoint you. I don't require anyone's help right now. My company is not on the verge of collapsing by Allah's grace. I'll handle everything myself." Zain remarked shrewdly with a playful smirk dancing across his lips.

Affan let out a soft chuckle with a nod of acknowledgement, "As you wish! My money will be safe with me then I guess."

"Well I'd like you to consider and waste your energy on the other matter on hand."

"What other matter??" Affan flashed him a confused questioning look.

"About you and Hania!!!" Zain stated in a duh tone.