Heated banter.

"Hayeree mein lut gayi, aeee barbaad hogayi!!!!"

For the past two hours, Zoya was wailing dramatically and stuffing her mouth with chicken biryani. Hania and Eshal who were sitting on either side of her on the bed watched her eating the 4th plate of biryani together with cola. Whenever she is stressed and feels heartbroken she eats a lot almost equal to 4- 5 people.

"How can they do that to me? I, Zoya Malik, will marry that jerk?? impossible!!! Aeee he is not even romantic, he is full of grumpiness, rudeness, heartlessness. He is arrogant and bitter like Karelay. If I get married to him then who would take me on romantic dates and movies? Who would wake me up with morning kisses and hugs? who would bring gajrays, chocolates and flowers for me?? Haaa!!!!" Zoya cried out loudly while stuffing more spoons of rice in her mouth.

"Here!!!" Eshal passed the tissue to Zoya, feeling bad for her friend. Hania shook her head helplessly, she couldn't pinpoint whether Zoya was actually crying or just being dramatic as usual.

"Zoi for God's sake stop it yaar!!! This girl has set her expectations way too high watching romantic movies and serials. Come back to the real world girl, In reality no one gets heros like Fawad Khan and Bilal Abbas but a rude, bastard, abusive and controlling partner." Hania reprimanded her about the reality.

"Yes I agree with her, a person shouldn't fantasize too much about her partner because in the end we'll get a son of phupho, in your case it's taaya." Eshal agreed with Hania. Zoya stared at the two with a not so pleased look.

"Bajaye ke tum dono mujhe tasali do, mere zakhmon pay namak, pirch or masale laga rahe ho. How heartless of both of you!!! I'm not gonna sit idle and let this marriage push through." saying, Zoya ate the last spoon of biryani, got out of bed and put on her slippers.

[Rather than consoling me, you two are rubbing salt, pepper and spices on my wounds ]

"Where are you going huh???" Both Eshal and Hania questioned together but Zoya didn't pay any heed to them and ran out of room.

"Zain Malik!!!!" She barged into Zain's room like a thunderstorm, startling Zain who was sitting on the couch, massaging his temples with her ear piercing voice.

"What the hell is your problem huh? can't you behave like a normal person???" He growled, already he was frustrated, stressed, angry and what not. Plus the heavy headache was killing him, that he didn't went to work as well, now the witch came to increase it even more.

"Follow me to Dada, Dadi room!!!" Zoya ignored his tantrum and went straight to the point without beating around the bush. 

"Excuse me?" Zain frowned, who is she to order him around like that? as if his parents were not enough.

Your wife to be!!! His mind mocked him instantly.

"Behre ho kya? mene kaha ha mere sath chalo ya bahut shauk ho raha hai mujhse shadi karne ka or apni sari zindagi barbaad karne ka??? " Zoya said irritatedly. Why does he have to get on her nerves every time?

[Are you deaf? I said follow me to their room or are you really wishing to marry me and spoil the rest of your life??? ]

"Am I your servant or do I look like a psycho who would do that huh??" He glared at her furiously.

"Ya mere Allah!!! just come with me you jerk." She huffed in annoyance and by grabbing his hand, she dragged him to their grandparents room. They are the only hope left for her.

In the old couple room, Haider and Saniya stared at Zain and Zoya questionably waiting for them to say something since both were standing there silently, staring back at them.