Announcement

It was midnight when Zain sacrificed his sleep and ran upstairs to Zoya's room after making sure everyone was fast asleep. He slightly pushed open the door careful enough not to create any noise and peeped inside. He found the lights on and Zoya was engrossed watching k-drama on her laptop laying on bed as usual.

"Comon baby, it's time to show your real power." Zain opened the container and shoved the lizard into the room. He closed the door back and walked away.

"Hah! It was so romantic, man!!!" Zoya closed the laptop and placed it on the nightstand after she was done watching the drama and stretched her arms while yawning. She checked the time which shows 1:15 am. She rolled out of bed, put on her slippers and head to washroom but came to a halt when she spotted the lizard crawling on the floor near the washroom door.

"AHHH!!!!" Her heart skipped a beat in fear that she screamed so loudly and ran back to the bed. Removing her slipper, she threw it toward the lizard to shoo her away, who rather moved in the direction of bed inorder to hide herself underneath from Zoya's attacks.

"No no no stay away you bitch!!!" Zoya picked the pillow and threw it at her again causing the lizard to run under the bed with the speed of light and she felt like her heart would stop beating anytime soon.

"Ahhh Mama! Baba! Bhai!!!!" She started screaming, calling out to everyone and upon her constant shoutings, Rehman, Meera and Zamin barged into the room, panicked.

"What happened Zoya???"

Zoya climbed down the bed, ran to Zamin and jumped on him wrapping herself around his body like a koala, taking him by surprise such that he almost lost his balance due to the sudden attack but Meera held them in place.

"Bhai! There is a lizard under the bed. Kill her please!!!" Zoya cried out while pointing at the bed before gripping his neck tightly and buried her face on his chest.

"How suppose should I do it Zoi when you're clinging to me like a monkey." Zamim tried to put her down only for her to scream even more and tighten her grip on his neck.

"Nooo kill her please!!!!"

Rehman told Meera to bring a broom and walked to the balcony and opened its doors. Meera came back and handed him the broom. He swept the broom under the bed causing the lizard to run out and just like that he shoved her out from the balcony.

"It's out, calm down now." Rehman closed the balcony doors, only then did Zoya calm down and raised her head from her brother's neck. Zamin put her down on her feets.

"God Zoi! Is there something to be scared of a lizard huh? you ruined my sweet dreams with my wife." Zamin scolded her while smacking her head slightly.

"You're a solid fine man therefore you can't feel anything bro!!!" Zoya punched his chest back.

"Crazy girl!!! Is that how a person shouts seeing a mere lizard and that too at midnight? we thought something serious happened to you." Meera also scolded her.

"Yes I became scared so what? These lizards are one hell of a creepy creature that one can easily die of heart attack. I was about to as well." Zoya dramatically held her chest as if her heart would jump out of the ribcage.

"Mama! Baba! this little brat will never stop with her dramas, comon go back to sleep." Zamin urged his parents and walked out.

"Zoi! You too go to sleep, have you seen time? You don't sleep all night watching those filthy serials and don't let others sleep as well." Meera glared at her to which Zoya huffed and turned to Rehman.

"Baba! you should've killed the lizard, she'll come back."

"Rest assured she will not. Goodnight." Rehman assured her while caressing her hair lovingly and walked out with Meera. As they both came out, Zain walked to them.