Apology ❤

Zain searched for Zoya in every possible corner of the resort, inside and outside unfortunately she was nowhere to be found. He requested the security department to let him see the CCTV footage but he could only find out that she left the resort two hours ago, probably when he was in a deep slumber.

"This girl!!!" Frustrated, Zain slumped down on the couch in the lobby. He brings out his phone from the pants pocket, switches it on and searches for Zoya's number in the contact list.

Churail 🧙‍♀️

Upon finding it, he hit the dial button and waited for the call to connect. One ring! Second ring! Third ring! Fourth ring! Fifth ring! After five freaking rings the call was finally connected as her nonchalant voice raised from the other side.

"Hello!!!"

"Zoya Zain Malik!!! Where the hell are you!!!!" Zain yelled furiously, unable to suppress his anger anymore especially hearing how she was sounding so nonchalant like she wasn't a bit guilty for pulling that stunt. What if she gets lost considering they were in an unfamiliar place or what if something happens to her? He doesn't want to even imagine that.

"Why? Are you missing me already Zainab?" He could feel her smirking and having fun teasing him even over the phone. His blood boiled at that but nonetheless kept his cool. She was really testing his patience.

"Cut your craps Zoya and just freaking tell me where are you right now."

"Uh! That I don't know."

"What do you mean??"

"I think am lost hehe. I couldn't find my way back to the hotel. All I could see around is mountains and trees."

"Great! Just great!!!" Zain ran his hand in his hair exasperatedly. So his fear really became true. This girl will drive him nuts one day for sure.

"Send me your location and stay wherever you're. Don't dare to move from there, I'm coming, understand."

"Okay!!!" With that he cut the call and after a few seconds received a message on whatsapp. By then he was already on the way to the location sent by her.

 By then he was already on the way to the location sent by her