Wedding night ✨✨

A smirk tugged at the corner of Zain's lips as he looked at her reflection and closed the door behind. His black orbs met with her brown ones and for the first time he was seeing nervousness in those orbs, much to his amusement. The way she froze on the spot upon seeing him as if not expecting him that soon had him smirking even more.

What a scene to behold!!!!

Zoya felt her throat going dry again, a wave of weird sensation rushed through her body, her legs felt jelly as if they would melt like a butter on the floor and her nervousness grew even more with each passing minute along with her stupid heart who quicken it beats as Zain took slow steps towards her direction, his intense gaze boring holes into her skull.

What the hell is happening with you Zoi, put yourself together. Not like he's coming to eat you.

She mentally slapped herself and composing herself like he wasn't in the room, she prepared to remove the pins from the dupatta pinned on her head when Zain stood behind her and was fast enough to stop her from doing so as he held her shivery hand which was going to remove the pins.

In one swift motion, he swung her around making her face him which took her by shock as a gasp escaped her chapped lips. She looked at his handsome glowing face with widened eyes and her breath hitched when she realized how close they were standing. Their chest were brushing against each other and just like always he was towering over her like Burj Khalifa.

"W-what ar-e...y-you...do-doing." She wanted to sound normal like his presence, his closeness, his intoxicating cologne wasn't affecting her at all but her voice came out stuttering and she wanted to slap herself for that.

"What do you think I should be doing wifey? It's our wedding night and here you're already preparing to change. Let me atleast stare at my bride properly." Zain muttered in a deep husky voice, his eyes shining with playfulness as he stared at her, mesmerized by her beauty. Her brown captivating eyes, her pink cheeks, her beautiful nose, her chin, her jaw and especially that rosy lips were inviting him to ravish their juiciness and wipe that red color off.

He never thought she was this beautiful before. He felt like drawing to her, a strange string pulling him close to her not knowing it was actually the power of Nikkah already doing its magic.

Even two strangers began to feel connected to each other by binding in this relationship but here they two already knew each other since childhood.

Zoya felt her cheeks heating up at the words 'wedding night' and 'wifey'.The man who never looked at her like that, the man who was glaring at her like he would tear her apart back at their nikkah time was now staring at her like she was the only beautiful girl in this world.

He was never a romantic type of person or is he??

She was getting confused as well as scared seeing him changing colors like a chameleon.

"From now on, wear the henna of my name more often. I like it and its smell." Zain gripped her soft and small hands in his large ones and stared at the beautiful drawn henna. He traced his name with his thumb, ticklishing her palms. Weird and unknown sensations surged through her upon feeling his warm touch.

"Zain..leave me..am feeling hot." Zoya tried to free her hands from his grip only for him to tighten the hold even more making it impossible for her because she was no match for his strength.

"Feeling hot with my touch han??" He smirked at that and that's what made her realized what she had just said.

"Noo I-I mean in this dress you duffer, why would I feel hot with your touch huh!!!" She clarified while trying to hide her blush but both her face and words betrayed her.