Honeymoon Date ❤

"Zain!!!" Zoya called out to him numerous times when abruptly someone from behind covered her eyes, much to her shock as a scream left her mouth but soon her tense nerves relaxed when that familiar cologne invaded her nostrils. It takes her only a second to recognize the owner of that cologne which holds the power to drive anyone crazy.

"Relax! It's me, your husband." His husky voice cooeing in her ear sent a chill down her spine. Even if he hadn't told her she knew it very well it was him. Without uncovering her eyes, Zain began to lead her somewhere.

"Hey hey just stop! Where are you taking me??!!"

"Shh, just follow me quietly."

"We are here!!!" After a while of walking, Zain stopped in his tracks and removed his hands from her eyes, revealing the breathtaking sight that stands proudly in front of her

"We are here!!!" After a while of walking, Zain stopped in his tracks and removed his hands from her eyes, revealing the breathtaking sight that stands proudly in front of her. Zoya flickered her eyelashes for a moment, adjusting to the light glow and forgot to breathe when she took in the beauty of the place.

"OMG!!!" A squeal escaped her mouth as her eyes scanned the place vividly, completely awestruck by its enchanting interior. It felt too surreal to believe that she was actually standing in the underwater restaurant. The walls were made of clear glass more like designed as an aquarium, allowing her to see the vibrant coral reefs and a variety of fishes she had never seen before swimming gracefully. Blue tang, tuna, clownfishes, skate fishes, sharks, turtles and what not. The floor was made with wooden texture, complimenting the chairs and table decorated there. The soft glow of underwater lights creates a dreamlike ambiance, making her feel like she's in a magical underwater world. She can't help but be captivated by the beauty and tranquility of the restaurant. It was Hurawalhi famous underwater restaurant which screams nothing but luxury. What more fantasizes her that the whole place was empty, reserved for only two of them.

"So how is the surprise? Do you like it??" With Zain's voice settling into her ears, broke Zoya's trance. She turned her back to face him, ready to voice out her opinion regarding the surprise but she forgot to breathe once again as soon as he came into her vision.

Clad in a lavish black suit with his thick hair neatly combed back with the help of gel, his face glistening with immense light and with his piercing eyes holding a soft spark, he almost gave her a heart attack with his eye catching look for she w...

Clad in a lavish black suit with his thick hair neatly combed back with the help of gel, his face glistening with immense light and with his piercing eyes holding a soft spark, he almost gave her a heart attack with his eye catching look for she was unable to take her eyes off him, staring at him without blinking as if he was the only mesmerizing sight left in this world. She even forgot where she was or she was admiring the restaurant just a few seconds ago. All the views in front of him seem less enchanting for her at that very moment.