Consummation ♥️

Zoya was feeling nervous as she checked herself in the mirror every now and then, taking deep breaths to calm her inner chaos and racing heart which was drumming inside her ribcage ever since she had worn this red silk nighty for him, only for her husband. As much as confident she was for this attempt of taking their relationship to next level, deep down nervousness was eating her up at the same time for it was going to be her first time. Now that she was sure of her feelings for Zain, she was ready to completely surrender herself to him, wanting to become his in every possible way. She knew even he wants the same but being such a meesna he is, he knows well how to suppress his desires for her. Nonetheless she was going to crush down all his stubbornness and ego today.

Zain didn't come into the bedroom yet after the dinner and taking the opportunity Zoya planned a little surprise for him. She switched off all the lights and adorned the room with scented candles that were casting a soft pinkish glow all over the place. The soft flickering of flames and pleasant aroma that filled the air was creating a soothing and relaxing ambiance. The moonlight peeking from the window added to the sereneness. Everything was perfect in its place, the room was ready, she was ready for him, now she was just waiting for his arrival.

Zain was in his parents room, completely unaware of his wife's intentions. After offering them his services and checking upon his grandparents and sister he made his way towards his bedroom. On the way, something caught his attention abruptly as he changed his direction and headed straight toward the lawn.

"Chachi! Chachu! What are you two doing here at this time??" He found Meera and Rehman sitting there, having tea with biscuits when others had retired to their rooms already.

"Nothing son! We couldn't sleep and the weather was pleasant so me and your chachi thought to have chai with some biscuits, you wanna have some??" Rehman explained and pointed towards his tea and biscuits questioningly.

"No! I was heading to my room when I saw you two here so came to check. You guys enjoy then." Saying, Zain prepared to leave but Meera called him, causing him to stop and looked at her questioningly.

"Zain my dear son! tell me honestly, did you help Zoya with the kheer??" Meera stared at him with a sharp pointed look that says I want an honest response from you, no lies!!!

"Meera! Leave it na!!!" Rehman tried to stop her but Meera ignored him and stared at her son in law, anticipating his answer.

Zain blinked, not knowing what to say in his defense or rather in his wife's defense when their lie was caught already. How did she even find it? They had made sure no one would be able to figure out he had ordered the kheer from the restaurant.

"Chachi! I wasn't home the whole day, you and amma were the one to help her with kheer." He acted as if no one was more innocent than him in this whole world. At that moment he realized you can never outsmart your parents. Never ever!!!!

"Don't you lie on my face and cover up for your wife. I know Zoya had spoiled the kheer." Meera hadn't said anything at that time because everyone was present there. The moment she had tasted that delicious kheer she knew it was not made by her dear daughter. There is a difference in homemade kheer and restaurants made one and considering it was Zoya's first attempt in cooking, it can never be that professional. She had checked the kitchen later and found that spoiled kheer hidden away in the fridge.

“Chachi, what else do you think I'd have done other than ordering from a restaurant when you and dadi jaan had invited everyone for tasting. She'd be embarrassed in front of them and I can't bear it if anyone insulted my wife. It was Zoya's first attempt and she was bound to make mistakes. Cooking is not her thing so I'd suggest you to not force her if she doesn't want to learn it. We have a chef and maids for that.” Zain expressed calmly.