Don't judge a book by its cover!!!

Zain was in gym, located at the end corner of their mansion, carrying out his daily workout

Zain was in gym, located at the end corner of their mansion, carrying out his daily workout. Clad in a tank top and shorts, revealing his well built bulky biceps and long fine veiny arms and with his hair disheveled falling carelessly over his forehead, he was exuding an air of hotness. Sweat glistens on his forehead, trickling down to his neck and chest, wetting his top as he pushes through a set of heavy barbell while he sat in front of the large mirror watching his moves, his muscles flexing with each controlled movement, his determination evident in the intensity of his pace. With each repetition, he embodies strength and dedication, his commitment to fitness unwavering as he strives towards his goals.

Panting heavily Zain put the barbell set down and catch his uneven breathing going for a little break. Interjecting his fingers in his front hair locks, he yanked them back in an attempt to keep them off his forehead while wiping the sweat beads with the help of a handkerchief. Retrieving the water bottle he swallowed the cold liquid down his throat, rinsing the dryness away only to choke on the water abruptly, spilling a few droplets out when he spotted Zoya who was leaning on the threshold silently admiring him from a distance.

 Retrieving the water bottle he swallowed the cold liquid down his throat, rinsing the dryness away only to choke on the water abruptly, spilling a few droplets out when he spotted Zoya who was leaning on the threshold silently admiring him from a...

"Shocked by my appearance, Zainab??" She smirked watching his reaction as she walked inside and stood before him with her arms crossed. To say that he wasn't shocked by her sudden appearance it'd be a lie. He wasn't really expecting her at that moment, especially dressed in a tight fitted sports t-shirt and leggings, clinging to her body like a second skin and her hair was tied up in a bun which clearly deciphered that she was there for a workout or he thought so. For a lazy ass like her who sleeps till noon, it was kinda unbelievable for him.

"Allah Allah aaj suraj kahin maghrib se nikla hai kya?? ya phir main hi din mein khwab dekh raha hoon? Are you really here for workout huh?" Zain exclaimed, eyeing her form intently. She looked captivating and sexy though. Her curves were so highlighted that he couldn't keep his eyes off her.

[Did the sun rise from the west today? Or is it that I am daydreaming?]

"Mhm! Maine socha thori exercise karloon. After all it's beneficial for the health." Zoya smiles cheekily, stretching her neck, arms along with her legs, engaging herself in a warm up. She couldn't sleep after praying fajr so gave it a thought to workout.