In love with him???

The sky was dark at night with no signs of twinkling stars

The sky was dark at night with no signs of twinkling stars. Under the dim moonlight, Zain was sitting on the terrace tired, lost and lonely. He lit up the cigarette and puffed out the smoke while gazing at the small crescent moon, casting its glowing rays on him, enhancing his sharp facial features, his dark black eyes shone with unknown pain.

A broken heart is all that's left
I'm still fixing all the cracks
Lost a couple of pieces when
I carried it, carried it, carried it home

I'm afraid of all I am
My mind feels like a foreign land
Silence ringing inside my head
Please carry me, carry me, carry me home

These sentences were the exact emotions to describe what he was feeling at that moment. He is tired, mentally, emotionally and internally exhausted enduring the pain and agony within him. He is fed up with his messed up life, now to add more he has to marry and tolerate that annoying cousin of his for the entire life.

With each smoke he puffed out, he felt like detoxifying his inner turmoil out but only for someone to snatch the cigar from him and throw it away. Zain titled his head and found Zamin.

"Are you planning to make my sister a widow even before marrying her huh?" Zamin glared at him, picked the cigarette box from the coffee table and threw it down from the railing. Every single night he smokes without anyone knowing and if it goes on then he will slowly kill himself like that as smoking is not less than drugs and is dangerously injurious to health.

"What the hell Zamin!!! I'm already frustrated, please go away yaar." Zain was beyond irritated.

"Rather than endangering your health, here drink coffee and cool off your mind." Zamin forwarded the fresh hot steamy cup of coffee he brought with him. No one knows better than him how stressed Zain is regarding all this marriage thing and coffee always works for him.

"Aise kya dekh raha ha? khud banai ha mene apne hathon se. Itna to teri honi wali bivi bhi na kare tere liye, pakar ab!!!" Zamin urged him when Zain was staring at the cup and his face blankly like he wasn't believing that he actually brought coffee for him.

[Why are you looking like that? I have prepared it with my own hands. Even your soon to be wife wouldn't even do this for you, take it now]

"Thanks!!!" Zain took the cup and as the hot liquid poured down his throat, his tensed nerves soothes down since the weather was chilly out there. He felt so relaxed and relieved. Zamin took the seat next to him and sipped on his coffee.

"You know what? I'm sooo grateful to God, taya and tayi that you don't have a younger sister or my state would be the same as you." Zamin teased him and chuckled.

"Or meri qismat hi phooti thi ke teri choti behan paida hogayi meri zindagi azaab banane ke liye." Zain growled and continue gulping down the coffee.

[And I was the unfortunate one that your little sister born to make my life hell.]