Burj Khalifa

Zoya marched towards Zain and bumped her shoulder with his intentionally, as a result she dropped a few bits of hot soup on his hand causing him to flinch and wince in pain.

"Ahh what the hell Zoya!!!!" Zain yelled while rubbing his hand which was burning with intense pain. It instantly turned red and a slight blister began to form as the effect of hot liquid.

"Oops sorry Zainab, I didn't see you." Zoya acted innocent while flashing him her not so innocent look. She smirked inwardly seeing how his face turned deadly when she referred to him as 'Zainab'. It's the female verson of his name she had given him in childhood just to annoy him even more. The peace and contentment her soul feels while giving him pain and torture can't be describe in mere words.

"Are you blind? Can't you walk properly you clumsy witch??" He glared at her furiously. First she had the guts to ruin his clothes and now his beloved hand.

"Oh hello you khadoos! I was walking properly but you came in my way." She returned the glare while pointing her finger at him.

"You think I don't know your shitty stunts and then how you act innocent as if no one is innocent like you huh? I gave you the right name, you're a witch." He spat out disdainfully while penetrating right into her soul with his sharp black eyes.

"Ha if I'm a witch then you're a wizard, zombie, icy monster, donkey, poisonous anaconda and a lion." She listed all the possible creatures she could think of at that time to retort back but he was least bothered.

"I haven't shown you my animalistic side yet, when I will na you won't able to handle it." He stated while taking a step closer to her causing her to step back. The bowl in her hands nearly fell but she gripped it tight.

"Oye you..Burj Khalifa..back off."

"Oh by any chance are you feeling scared??"

A smirk tugged at the corner of his lips. She hated how he always intimidate and tower over her like a Burj Khalifa . She barely reached his shoulders because of her small height compared to his 6'2 ft. If not for the soup in her hands, she'd beat him to death.

"Me and scared of you? Huh! My foot!!!"

Both were glaring at each other with such fire as if their eyes were competing with each other. That's when Hania walked to them, breaking the heat between them.

"Zain! Zoya! you both have started your daily drama. Atleast give one day a break."

"Apa! tell her to behave like woman if not one day she will be killed by my bare hands." Glaring at her for one last time, Zain strode towards the dining room.

"Huh!!! He can't even kill a mosquito and talk about killing me. Asshole!!!" Zoya shouted from behind loud enough for him to hear but he ignored her and entered inside.

"Zoi! please stop it for God's sake. Comon" Hania pulled Zoya to the dinning.

Zoya placed the soup on the table with a bang and took her usual seat with a sour face which was opposite to Zain. He ignored her like she doesn't exist and checked emails on his phone. The worst thing is that even after having a heated banter they have to face each other every now and then. One of the disadvantages of living under the same roof.

The servants served the food and soon everyone joined the table.

"Woah! how is it possible that these two brats are quiet and a war is not going on between them??" Haider exclaimed with surprise while taking his seat on the head chair. Next to him sat Saniya.

"It already took place as usual Dadu just few minutes ago." Hania informed him.

"Why? don't you like peace Dada Jaan? It's good that they are quiet." Zamin looked at his grandfather with a frown.