Helping her with her insecurities

Zoya fiddles with her fingers while staring at her boots with a cute pout adorning on her lips as she was sitting under the scrutinizing gazes of her brother and husband, mentally preparing herself to hear the long earful. They both left her no way to flee hence in the end she had to stay there reluctantly. Never in her life she felt this helpless. Both the bestfriends has sworn to gang up together against her and torture her poor soul!!! She felt like as if she had committed a huge crime and now being presented in the court for the trial and these two morons are the judges with no other job to do.

"When did you meet him??" As that question raised by Zain, she tilted her head up to match with his eyes in a hope to see any hint of softness or playfulness in them like they always held when he teases her but to her disappointment she found only the voidness. A few while ago she had used all kinds of strategies to melt his anger however nothing seems to affect the jerk nonetheless she was still grateful that he wasn't yelling at her or misunderstood the situation.

"Before our marriage when I went out with my friends." She spilled everything from A to Z, how she met Armaan and all without leaving any details. Zain listened to her kneenly without interrupting, he was aware that Armaan was sending her flowers and all as he had witnessed it with his own eyes but what he didn't know was that she had already met him.

"Since when has he been sending you flowers??" This time Zamin inquired.

"It's been a while now, Zain knows about it." Zoya answered while pointing at her husband through her eyes.

Zamin instantly turned to Zain with a frown, "You knew it and you let that happen??"

"I warned him but you know well what kind of a bastard he is!!!"

He turns back to Zoya and shoots her another question, "You dig up an research on Armaan before coming here right?? How did you get such information about him huh?"

"Bro! There's a smart ass called Google. Anyone can use it and it provides you with any kind of details you ask for!!!" Zoya said in a duh, smiling sarcastically.

"You..."

"Enough of your investigation bro!!! You two are acting like you're sooo innocent as if you don't hide things from me. None of you bothered to enlighten me about him so I had to do it myself huh!!!" Zoya cut him off frustratedly, showing her palm having enough of their interrogation as if they themselves are such saints.

"There are some things which you don't need to know, it's for us to handle." Zain stated, he doesn't share business affairs with her because at some point it can be so stressful and tiresome and knowing how daring she is, he doesn't want her to get involved in this mess when he is there to handle and solve them.

"Exactly!!!" Zamin seconded with him.

"For goodness sake stop treating me like a child. I'm not that young you two consider me. I'm 22 years old, a full adult for that matter!!!" Zoya scrowls, she hates it when her family treats like a five year old and tells her to stay away and not interfere in serious matters as if she ain't capable. Like comon she ain't that immature!!!

"When you'll join business, then show this adultness of yours for now, stay out and enjoy your life. If you won't behave I'll complain to mama and baba then they'll deal with you." Zamin warned her to which Zoya scoffed.

Again the same thing!!!

"You think I'm powerless? I'll also tell Dadu and ask him to kick both of you out of the company. Because of this power of attorney you two have such an attitude and pride right?" She glared at them.

Zain facepalm at both brother and sister's bickering exasperatedly, "Stop it both of you!!! Save your energy for some other time and put an end to the discussion." He dismissed their banter with a wave of hand and with that he got up from the sofa and walked up to his desk.