Heartless Devil

In the morning Zain came back from the gym after doing his usual workout and took a quick shower. He was really in a bad mood today because his hand was still hurting. He couldn't do anything properly with the pain he was feeling and for that he was cursing Zoya nonstop in his mind. Till he was done with showering, his suit was delivered to his room as well.

As Zain took the suit out from the cover bag inorder to get dressed, He was stunned to find the suit completely burned. His blood boiled and he immediately stormed out of his room not before wearing a robe.

"Raheela!!!" Zain called out to the maid whom he told to iron his suit.

"Y-Yes...S-Sir..." She came running right away at his one call. Panic and fear hover her heart upon seeing her young devil master's deadly face.

"What the hell is this huh??" Zain growled furiously while showing her the suit. The thought of that it could be Zoya's doing didn't cross his mind at all because he was really angry at that moment. All he could think of was his favorite suit which was completely ruined. He was supposed to wear it to the important meeting he has to attend in one hour.

The maid shivered when she glanced at the suit and found it burned.

"Sir..I-I don't know how this happened. I swear I ironed it properly and it was all good."

She protested in fear of getting burned by him. How did that happen? She made sure not to make any mistake as she knows very well how Zain is particular regarding his things and if anything goes wrong no one can save them from his wrath.

"To kya mera baap aake kar gaya agar tumne nahi kiya to??" He yelled, his voice deep and full of sarcasm.

[So my father did it if you didn't?]

"Sir I swear..."

"Shutup!!! you're fired, I shouldn't see your face in this house ever again."

"Sir please don't fire me I beg you. I swear to God I didn't do it." The maid cried and begged him while joining her hands. She was innocent but Zain didn't pay any heed to her pleas.

"Get the hell out!!!" 

The maid sobbed and walked away knowing there's no way out for her.

"Wait!!!" Zain stopped her abruptly. She turned around hoping the devil's heart melted and he might change his mind but who was she kidding??

"Take this with you as well. I don't need it anymore." Zain threw the suit towards her and then left for his room.

"Maa!!!" He barged into his parents room calling out to his mother. Fariya who was busy folding clothes glanced at him questionably.

"Here press my suit, I am getting late for the office." Zain forwarded the new suit to her.

"Tell Raheela to do it dear. I have to go look for breakfast preparation."

"I have fired her." 

"What? but why?" Fariya looked at him with shock.

"Because you hire such incompetent people who can't perform their jobs properly. Please iron this yaar, I'm getting late." He handed her the suit, frustrated and stormed out just like he came. 

"Ae munda vi na!!!" Fariya heaved a sigh and shook her head helplessly.
[This guy ]
****
A new model black GMC halted in front of a huge polished building entrance. The driver hopped out from the driving seat and opened the back seat doors, revealing his two extremely handsome bosses.

Two rows of security lined up and bowed their heads in respect as the two men dressed in black suits wearing black shades stepped out with all their glory.