Punish her

"Baba! Dadu!"

Zoya barged into the lounge where Rehman and Haider were sitting, reading a newspaper over a cup of tea, followed by Meera who was running behind her while holding her slipper.

"Baba! save me from your hitler wife!!!!"

Both men were startled when Zoya jumped on the sofa Rehman was sitting on and hid her petite body behind his broad back, using her father as her shield to save herself from her mother's beating; however her attempt failed when a flying slipper landed directly over her arm.

"Ouch!!!!" Zoya cried out holding her arm.

"Ae ki naya siyapa paya howa hai savere savere?" Haider yelled as he almost choked on the tea he was sipping due to the sudden attack.

[Why you two are causing chaos early in the morning? ]

"Dadu dupher ke 2 baj rahe hain, savere savere nai." Zoya reminded him of his forgetfulness while caressing her arm which was still aching with pain.

[Grandpa it's 2 o'clock at noon, not early morning]

"Yeah yeah whatever!" Haider rolled his eyes with a scoff.

"Meera begum! why are you hitting her like that?" Rehman looked at his wife with a frown, not liking that she was hitting their daughter who was old enough not to be spanked anymore.

"Ask your dear princess Rehman sahab. She doesn't stop going around pulling stunts, kameeni." Meera was ready to hit Zoya again with the other slipper she took off her feet who clutch onto her father's back and screamed ready to get hit yet again when Haider was fast enough to stop Meera.

"Ohh aram naal putar!!! ab ki kar ditta is badmash ne??"

[Hey hey relax daughter!!! now what this brat did again??]

"Abbu g she burned Zain's suit again and he fired Raheela thinking it was her who did that when it was this begairat's conspiracy against him." Meera explained for what reason she was angry at Zoya and took a deep breath to calm her nerves but her eyes were still busy glaring at her troublesome daughter.

"I didn't know he would do such a stupid thing when he knew it could be me." Zoya peeped her head to look at her mother. She wasn't expecting things to take a complete 360° turn when she woke up after a peaceful sleep much to her disappointment.

"Are you seeing Rehman? Day by day she's getting out of control. One day she'll get married and will disgrace all of us. People will question our upbringing. You better make her understand in your language or I'll deal with her in my own way."

With that Meera walked to Zoya and extended her hand, "Juti de meri wapis!!!"

[Give my slipper back]

Zoya hurriedly handed the slipper back in fear of getting hit again and heaved a sigh in relief while coming out from her spot when Meera left after taking her slipper but not before glaring at her. 

"Eh you disappoint me alot, flower. You should've done more than burning that moron's suit yaar!!!' Haider scrunched his nose showing his disappointment. Zoya first thought he was serious but then giggled listening to him.

"I want to do so many things to that asshole Dadu but that hitler is always at my neck."

Both laughed out until they felt someone's heated gaze on them. Rehman glared at his father and daughter who shut their mouths right away.

"Zoya! If you keep up with this kind of behavior I'll take serious action against you. If I'm being nice with you and giving you freedom that doesn't mean you can use it in a wrong way. Everything has its own limits and you're crossing that. Look! because of you a poor and innocent lady lost her job, who would be responsible for that huh? And you Abba jaan! You're favoring her too much. I'll complain to Ammi, she'll deal with you."