Reception ✨

"Hey, go serve two glasses of orange juice to table 12." Zamin told the man dressed in a waiter attire who nodded and strode towards the mention table holding the tray of soft drinks.

Zamin darts his brown eyes around the exquisite banquet hall decorated with enchanting colorful flowers pleasing to the sight, checking if anything needs assistance. The hall screaming nothing but luxury and power. Soft music was playing in the background. It was filled with sea of guests, smiling and gossiping. He saw his parents attending them and girls were having a blast teasing the groom and bride at the stage.

"Comon Zain bhai! Give the money already. We are your little salis (sisters in law) or you won't be getting your phone back." Zamin heard Eshal's honey yet whiney voice as he approach the stage where Zain and Zoya were sitting, clad in beautiful matching dress.

Their female cousins had surrounded them and were doing the 'joota chupai ' rasam however rather than hiding the groom's shoes, they had took away his phone when Zain was way too indulge staring at his wife who was looking breathtakingly beautiful in her pink bridal maxi and now the girls were eating his brain by demanding money in exchange of returning his phone as modern problems requires modern solutions.

"Yes Bhai! We are only demanding 5 lakhs which is not a big deal for a business tycoon like you." Fatima, their cousin remarked innocently.

"5 lakhs!!!!" Zamin exclaimed with astonishment as he gazed at the girls before him. That's when Eshal tilted her head to look at him and their eyes locked with each other. For a second her breath hitched when she witnessed how hot and handsome he was looking in that royal blue suit just like a prince straight out of a movie while leaning his strong muscular and veiny arms on the sofa from behind. His face was glowing with noor and some of his thick hairlocks was falling on his forehead, making him appear sexy.

Eshal quickly averted her hazel orbs away when she felt his heated gaze boring back into hers, a tint of red shade crept over her cheeks. Zamin can't help but smile at the effect he has on her.

"Yes, 1 lakh for each of us."

"Ae itne ka to mobile nahi ha jitne pese yeh mangh rahi hain. Tum log hi rakho I don't need it, mein naya kareed longa." Zain smiled cunningly. The girls gasped listening to him while Zoya sitting beside him was enjoying the drama unfolding while munching on the custard pudding.

[The phone is not that expensive as much as they are demanding money for it. You guys keep it, I don't need it. I'll buy the new one]

"That's not fair!!! Zamin bhai tell your bestie to give us money yaar. It's a ritual." Hafsa whined, looking at Zamin.

"Oye bandar! Zayda kanjoos makhi choos na ban. Sharafat se pese nikal or meri behnon ko de." Zamin smacked his back at which Zain hissed and shot him a glare. All the girls giggled at that and extended their hands.

[Oii you monkey! Don't be that stinky. Comon take out the money and give it to my sisters]

"Joota chupai is actually a ritual and for that you get money. There is no such mobile snatching ritual exists." Zain was enjoying the looks on their faces.

"Soch lein ek akhri dafa. Agar pese na diye to apki biwi to utha ke le jaungi apne sath. Phir jaieya ga akele honeymoon manane." Eshal smirked at Zain who narrowed his eyes at her.

[Consider our demand for one last time. If you will not hand the money I'll take your wife with me. Then go to your honeymoon alone]

Is she threatening him?? him, the mighty Zain Malik!!!

Wow jaana! Even you can threat someone as well and that too this moron?? Zamin thought as he was surprised to witness such side of Eshal which he was loving it ofcourse. Usually she acts shy and modest around people.