Movie night

The first thing Zain did after reaching the hotel was that he ordered online all the necessary stuff required for Zoya for her menstruation days. Sanitary pads, hot bag, coffee, tea sachets and a bunch of snacks.

"Women on her menstruation cycle need a lot of love, care and attention. They suffer from cramps along with mood swings and crave for sweets. For relieving cramps, hot herbs drinks, dark chocolate, fruits and nuts help a lot. A man should make sure to take care of their needs and always treat them with utmost love and patience."

Zain recalled his mother's lessons while preparing a herbal tea. It wasn't a taboo in their family to talk about periods openly. Sons are being taught how to take care of their women in periods rather telling daughters to refrain from talking about such a natural thing infront of them and not just periods, but other issues like pregnancy, sickness, sex are also very much highlighted.

Zain poured the prepared tea in a mug and placed it on the tray along with a chicken sandwich, a glass of water, painkiller and some dark chocolate cookies. With that he picked the tray and walked to the bed where Zoya was resting, her body curled up like a ball.

"Zoya! Get up and have something." Zain called out to her, placing the tray on the side table and shook her by shoulder.

"I don't want anything." Came her meek voice from under the duvet mixture of pain, groaning and irritation. The cramps were getting the best of her.

"You haven't eaten anything since breakfast, atleast have this hot tea. It will help relieve the pain." It's been hours now since she was lying in the same position, hugging the hot bag that was pressed on her stomach for relieving the cramps pain and her body was wrapped in the fluffy blanket.

Zain sighed exasperatedly seeing her still in her place, "Zoya!!! I'm not repeating myself, get up right now. You can sleep after that." He snatched the blanket from her and threw it away. He wouldn't force her in this state had she eaten something.

"Urgh! What the hell man!!!!" Zoya groaned in frustration and slowly adjusted her body in a sitting position with the hot bag still pressed on her stomach. Zain forwarded the cup of coffee and sandwich, gesturing her to take it.

"Feed me!!!!" She demanded like a child, parting her lips and crossing her arms over her chest.

"You're not a baby!!!" He narrowed his eyes at her childish demand.

"You didn't care about that when carrying me. I'm in alot of pain, Zainab! My body is not in the state to work. Feed me na!!!" She made puppy eyes which was hard to resist, pulling an act as if she was in dire pain when all she wanted him to pamper her like a baby.

Zain found her damn cute but he didn't respond, silently sat beside her and started feeding her. Zoya accepts the morsels from his hand with a big smile plastered on her face as if she was receiving her favorite candy. Zain was hardly suppressing a smile, threatening to form on his face. It reminded him of that same 5 year old cute girl he used to take care of like his precious little jaan.

After Zain fed her pain killer, Zoya laid back comfortably.

"Do you want a massage??" He offered.

"Neki aur puch puch." She smiled and closed her eyes in ecstasy as his long fingers began to caress her body in a circular motion ever so gently and softly, causing a wave of relief surge through her cramps. It was as if his fingers held some kind of magic which was bound to heal her. Feeling such heavenly  tenderness, don't know when and how sleep consumed her.

Zain watched her drifting into peaceful slumber and tucked her hair behind her ear. She looks so innocent and pure like a baby while asleep only if she was innocent being awake as well. He chuckled and covered her properly with the duvet and involuntarily pressed his lips on her forehead so lovingly that even Zoya felt their warmth in her sleep and a small smile etched on her lips. Seeing her smiling, he smiled too.