Black witch

17 years later

🎵🎶🎵🎶

There's something about tonight
Something very special
Something about the way you move that thing
Something very special

Something about the way you lookin' at me
Something very special yeah
Something about tonight
Something very special

Here we go..
Sari ki sari duniya bhula ke
Main toh tere naal nachna (Baby you're so sexy)

Boy you could be
My one and only
Main toh tere naal nachna

Then I see you lookin' on me
Aaja baat kar le dil ki
Hone lagenge afsaane

You know it, so sing it
Now do your hands up and say
Disco deewane
Aahan, aahan
Ho disco deewane
Aahaan, ahaan

Nasheeli hai raat
Ho haathon mein haath
Naachein gayen saath..

Disco deewane
Aahaan, ahaan

🎵🎶🎵🎶

A loud deafening music was echoing in the whole room. A girl in her early twenties all dolled up in a beautiful pink lehnga along with casual t-shirt was singing the lyrics in a shouting manner while jumping, dancing and swaying her sexy hips on the bed without any worries of the world.

The whole room was in a messy state that seeing it one would think they came to a trash room. Pillows and bedsheet were scattered around on the floor accompanied by a few books and magazines. The wardrobe doors were hanging open and a sack of clothes were falling out as well as some shoes.

However the girl was in her own lala land to bother about anything. That's when the door to her room flew open and a middle aged woman walked in and was shocked looking at the whole state of the room.

"Ya mere khudaya Zoya!!!!" Her mother called out to her but due to the loud music banging on the deck, she didn't hear her nor she realized someone barged into the room. She was busy singing and dancing, closing her eyes.

Meera got furious as she marched towards the deck and shut it off. When the song and music went off, Zoya opened her beautiful brown eyes and was about to shout at the person who dared to interrupt her, however nothing came out of her mouth when she found her mother standing in front of her while crossing her arms and shooting angry daggers through her scary eyes.

"Zoya do you have some manners or not? What have you done to the room?" Meera scolded her while glaring at her angrily. Zoya instantly got down from the bed, straightening her scattered brown hair and smiled sheeply.

"Amma you here??"

"Yes me! Zoi one day I'll beat the hell crap out of you. Both Zain and Zamin are men but they are more than well organized and you being a girl can't even keep your room clean. Tell me what shall I do with you huh?" Meera went on scolding her while picking up books and magazines from the floor and arranging on the bookshelf.

"Amma! why you always love to praise those two morons and scold me everytime, your one and only daughter? or tell me am I adopted?" Zoya whined dramatically for which she earned a smack on her head from Meera.

"Amma!!!!" She let out a cry while caressing her head.

"It'll be better if you use your hands more rather than this long tongue of yours. In 2 minutes I want this room neat and clean then come to kitchen. It's time for dinner. Bas dance or bakwas karwa lo maharani se. Aayi bari chammak challo!!!"

With that Meera glared at her and walked out of room.

"When I'll leave for NYC na, then you'll cry remembering me." Zoya shouted from behind but that fell into deaf ears as Meera was already out.

"Ughh what the hell, she ruined all my fun as well as mood!!!" Zoya scanned the room and heaved a sigh looking at its terrible state. It's one of her bad habits that she can't keep things clean and tidy. Being the princess of the house it gives her a chill of creep thinking of even cleaning hence she removed the lehnga she was wearing, tossed it somewhere and just walks out of her room.

Zoya entered the kitchen and the fresh aroma of spices welcomed her. A classic nostalgia of desi food!!!

"Done cleaning so soon??" Meera looked at her suspiciously while furrowing her eyebrows. She knows very well how kaamchor of a daughter she is.

"Maid will do it." Zoya shrugged nonchalantly.

"There is no way that this brat get affected by any of my words."

Zoya ignored her mother and walked up to her Taayi, Fariya who was standing near the stove, frying kebabs. Although living in a joint family system they have many servants and a chef, the women of the house love to cook for themselves. They don't like the taste of their chef.

"Taayi jaan! what did you made today? it's smelling so delicious."

"Yours and Zain's favorite chicken biryani and kebab."

"Ohho you're the best in the whole freaking world." Zoya cheered, side hugged her and kissed her cheek which had Fariya chuckled. More than her mother's cooking, she loved her Taayi's cooking. The love she has for biryani and kebab is out of this world.

"Fari bhabhi! please teach some household chores to this poor as well. I'm tired of telling her to learn some etiquettes." Meera shook her head helplessly. Zoya looked at her mother with a displeased look. Her mother can never be pleased with her no matter what she does.

"Oho she is just a little girl let her enjoy her life for now. Don't worry with the passage of time, she'll learn everything."

"Hayee you're the only one who understands me in this house Taayi jaan. Why you're not my biological mother huh?" Zoya whined and pouted her lips.

"Because sometimes blood can be dirty, that's why I'm your mother by heart, Jaana." Fariya remarked and both of them giggled.

"Ok ok enough of these talks. Zoi take this soup to the dining room and call everyone for dinner. Be careful it's hot." Meera hand her the bowl of soup she had prepared with a warning.

"Amma! I'm not that much clumsy ok?" Huffing, Zoya took the bowl and walked out of kitchen.

Meanwhile, Zain got out of the washroom after showering with a towel covering his lower body. Water droplets were dripping from his wet hair all the way down to his well built six abs making him appear hot and sexy. If anyone was in his room, she might have died out of hotness for sure.

His one look is enough to kill.

Zain dried his wet hair with another piece of towel and hanged it on its right place rather than throwing away. Compared to Zoya, He is a clean freak, likes to keep his things clean, tidy and well organized. They both are like two opposite poles. They never agree on one thing. He is an early riser and loves to gym daily while she is lazy and sleepyhead. If one loves to live in a fantasy world, other lives in reality. He is a workaholic while she is kaamchor and the list goes on therefore there is always a rift going on between them like a ww3. It was only in the childhood when they used to get pretty much along. Unfortunately that didn't lasted for too long.

Zain walked to the bed where his clothes were laying and picked them up only to get shocked. The white t-shirt he was going to wear was smeared in red paint, it looked more like nail paint while the trouser had some cuts.

"That chipkili ke muh wali kali churail!!! [That Lizard faced black witch]" His blood boiled knowing full well who dared to pull this stunt. His life has been a living nightmare since childhood because of that black witch. He fetched a new pair of clothes from the wardrobe and got dressed before storming out of the room.

On the way to the dining room, Zoya spotted him at the same time since she was also heading the same direction. Suddenly something evil strikes her mind again as she looked at the bowl of soup in her hands and then at him.

A evil smirked crept her lips as she marched towards him.