Jealousy???

It was the third day after the reception took place. Zain and Zoya were already getting invites to dinner or lunch parties by their relatives. The post-wedding things so today they are invited to dinner by Meera's sister before they could depart for their honeymoon.

"Zoya! Are you still ready or not??? How much time will you take huh? We are getting late."

Zain walked in the room calling out to Zoya. His face was etched with annoyance and frustration was visible in his deep voice.

Why the hell girls take forever to get ready??

"Oh my God! What the hell have you done to the room!!!" Zain yelled furiously upon seeing the messy state of his room. Clothes, shoes, jewelry, bags and what not was scattered all over because of Zoya's bad habit of not keeping the things back to their place while getting ready which Zain hated the most.

"Oh please shut your crap and let me get ready. You won't die if you wait for some time."

Zoya, who was standing before the dressing table struggling to drape the freaking saree around her body, stopped in her tracks and glanced at him with the same annoyed expression on her face. Her mother and mother in law told her to wear the saree for the dinner event which she obviously couldn't and having the difficulty draping it and now the devil came to add to her misery.

Zain scanned her from head to toe. She was in the state of mess itself. It seemed she was from the shower as her hair was wet, tied in a messy bun. She was only wearing the blouse and leggings and was looking damn hot in that if you ask him.

"Let me help you clumsy witch." Sighing, he strode towards her and took the saree from her.

"Where is the petticoat??"

For a second Zoya was shocked. Does he know how to drape a saree??

"You know how to do it??"

"There is nothing that your husband doesn't know darling." He smirked proudly causing her to roll her eyes.

"So where is the petticoat??"

"Umm petticoat??" Zoya looked at him utterly confused. She had no idea about anything related to saree. To be more precise she never took interest in girly things like cooking, cleaning and other creative stuff other than shopping and makeup. She had asked help from the women of her house but they told her different excuses that they were busy, have to do this and that hence she had no choice but do it herself in the end. But little did she know they did that so Zain would help her.

"You need to wear that first to tuck and drape the saree. It must came along with it." Zain explained and looked at her, hoping she got him but Zoya was still clueless as she bit her lips in embarrassment.

Why the hell does she have to make a fool of herself infront of him every single time.

"Whom am I even asking man!!! The underskirt, you woman."

"Oh you mean this??" Zoya walked to the bed and picked the petticoat before showing it to him. She thought it was just an extra piece so she didn't bother about it.

Zain nodded and told her to wear it. Once she did, he pulled her close to him by waist. As a reflex she collided with his broad chest, her hands rested on his shoulders. A small gasp left her mouth as she flinched because of his sudden pull.

"W-what..are..you..d-doing..Zain." Zoya whispered when he tugged at the knot of the petticoat. She couldn't wriggle out because of the tight hold of his around her waist. Her heart began running wild because of their intimate position that she feared he would hear her frantic beats.