Meeting with AK + Zoya's confession ❤

Next day before leaving for the Malik company, Zoya has invited Eshal over again because she wanted to do some research on Armaan Khan together with her to find something against him that she can use to threaten him so that he can quit bothering her. It was good she does this when Zain wasn't around and right now they both were confined in her bedroom, settled on the bed with a laptop resting in the middle.

"Are you ready???" Before commencing the research, Zoya glanced at Eshal for confirmation who nodded and motioned her to go on. With that Zoya typed his name on the search engine and pressed the enter key. As per the search, the desired result they were looking forward to displayed on the screen.

Google shows his biography along with his pictures.

Name- Armaan Khan.
Age- 30 years old.
Relationship status- Single.
Profession- Pakistan's biggest and richest Businessman. Own his own multinational companies.
Family- Father: Ayub Khan, Mother: Maliyka Khan etc...

Zoya read out his details aloud but as soon as she caught the glimpse of his picture, her eyes widened, lips parted and jaw hung down with shock. Eshal was equally shocked as Zoya because the person felt too familiar to them. She blinked, staring at the man before her and finally her brain registered where she had seen and met this guy as mentioned by him in one of his notes.

"Isn't this guy from the restaurant who spilled a drink on you??" Eshal exclaimed looking at Zoya before observing his pictures more closely.

"No wonder he is after me from that day!!!" It was two months before her marriage when she went with her college friends for some outing. All the friends had decided to have lunch in this restaurant where Zoya bumped into Armaan who had accidently spilled drink on her new branded dress, ruining the fabric completely. Furious by his act of blindness, Zoya gave him a good scolding and knocked some senses into his brain. He hadn't uttered a single word in his defense for he was bewitched by her enchanting face.

Now after this discovery, Zoya was more interested in finding about him as she explored every site that contains information about him and got the 440 Volt shock when she stumble upon the article which states:

"It's rumored that Armaan Khan aka AK is involved in the underworld and is the Don of Pakistan as well as the Italian mafia as his mother Maliyka Khan comes from an Italian background. In front of the outside world He goes as a businessman for a cover up but nothing has been confirmed yet by any resources."

"HE IS A MAFIA!!!!" Both Zoya and Eshal screamed together while exchanging glances. Shock and astonishment flicker in their eyes as their hands automatically go to cup their mouth in utter disbelief.

"No no no this can't be!!! How can he be a Mafia???" Zoya was still in denial as she immediately shut the laptop and shoved it away, trying to process what she had just figured out. She sat with the intention of finding something against him but rather learned something she wasn't supposed to know.

He is a Mafia, a freaking Mafia which means he is powerful and dangerous as hell!!! Not to mention he was way more hot and handsome in reality than it's described in movies and novels about Mafias.

"Does Zain know about him being a mafia???" Clouded by the unwanted thoughts in her head, Zoya can't help but wonder. Zain never discusses business and its problems with her so she had no idea if he was aware about Armaan's secrets.

"Obviously! He must be aware of it. They are rivals for a reason." Eshal put forward her opinion.

"Adeel said that Armaan has offered him some kind of deal or partnership but Zain rejected it, could it be because of this??"