Sweet revenge

As per her plan, Zoya strode towards the study room carrying the bouquet of tulips in her hands. A mischievous smile was dancing on her lips and imagining Zain's reaction in her mind, she was giggling constantly. Halting in front of the study room, she twisted the knob, pushed open the door and stepped inside, hiding the bouquet on her back. Darting her eyes around she found Zain working on some files.

"Zainy!!!" She called out to him, stretching his name in a sing a song manner causing him to lift his eyes from the files and glanced in her direction.

"I want to show you something." Resisting the urge to giggle, she sings further.

"What??" Zain narrowed his eyes suspiciously, sensing something coming from her by looking at the way she was behaving which definitely means she was up to something or in short 'Trouble '.

"Look what I got today from my secret lover!!!" Zoya brought forward the bouquet and waved it in front of him with a smirk. Zain eyed the flowers and then the change of expression on his face was what she was looking forward to, leaving her content and satisfied.

He did it again despite his warnings!!!! The thought itself was enough to enraged him as Zain closed the file, slammed it on the desk and marched towards Zoya who ran out with a speed of light, sensing his intentions before he could reach her.

"Zoya Malik stop right there!!!" He growled, stroding after her right away.

"Catch me if you can!!!" She tilted her head back and stuck her tongue out before increasing her pace towards her grandparents' bedroom. She barged into their room like a thunderstorm came without any warning, startling Haider and Saniya who were resting on the bed, preparing for sleep.

"Yeh kya badtameezi hai Zoi? Koi tameez hoti ha kisi ke kamre main anay ki." Haider scolded Zoya for her ill manners but she acted deaf to his words and stopped by Saniya's bed side.

[What is this insolenceity? There are some manners to enter someone room]

"Dadi jaan! Dekhien mein aapke liye kya leke aayi hoon." Zoya eyed Zain with an innocent look who stood at the threshold, watching her moves while glaring at her furiously. Unbothered, She returned her gaze to her granny and forwarded the bouquet to her. Saniya has this obsession with tulips, she had its plants and trees planted in the garden therefore Zoya had planned to give it to her since it'd be a waste if she threw them out.

[Look what I brought for you]

"Thank you my dear but why are you giving me at this time?" Saniya grabbed the tulips from her grip and looked at her with a confused questioning, not getting the purpose of giving her the flowers when she was going to sleep.

"Ahh it's just that you love them so I bought them for you. Nothing special!!!" She reasoned, scratching her nape while throwing a glance at her husband who was now looking at her with a scrutinizing gaze, causing her to avert her eyes right away.

"You gave her the flowers now let's leave, let them rest now." Zain walked up to her and prepare to grab her by hand and drag her out however before he could, Zoya was fast enough to jump on the bed, settling herself in the middle space between Haider and Saniya, knowing the consequences she would face as soon as she set her foot out from this room for pulling such a stunt, taking three of them by surprise.

"Dadu! Kya main aj aap dono ke sath so jaon jis tarah bachpan main soti thi?" She requested, shifting her gaze from her grandfather to grandmother while making cute puppy eyes, completely ignoring Zain's presence in the room.

[Grandpa! Can I sleep with both of you tonight, like I used to in childhood?]

"Putar! Tu ab nanni kakki nayi rahi ha. Chal shabash apne kamre main jaa. Khud vi sakoon kar te sanu vi karan de." Haider urged her, patting her head.