First morning ❤❤

Morning came and sun scrunching hot outside peeked inside the room through the window casting its shiny rays on the two figures, still sleeping peacefully hugging each other without any worries of the world

Zoya's petite figure was caged in Zain's strong and huge arms providing her the warmth radiating from his large frame. His face was buried in the nape of her neck whereas his one arm circled her chest cupping her small succulent breasts in his palm and over the other arm laid her head, their legs tangled with each other as well.

Knock!

Knock!

"Zain! Zoya! Are you both still sleeping??" Hania knocked on the door a few times and waited for their response only to get silence in return.

The knocking on the door caused Zoya to stir in her sleep. A thin line creased on her forehead. Slowly flickering her eyelashes, she shifted a little and felt herself wrapped around in the warm embrace, something soft cupping her breast. A small moan left her lips when she felt something hot fanning her skin.

"If you two are up then come for breakfast." Hania knocked for the last time and with that she left.

Zoya was still under the effect of sleep as she snuggled more into the warmth, whatever it was she was loving it. Rubbing her eyes to shoo away the sleepiness, she tilted her head up only to be greeted by Zain's handsome face who was still in deep slumber.

Why was she dreaming about him???

She stared at him in a daze while flickering her eyelashes and traced his sharp jaw and chin with her fingertips in order to feel him for real which caused him to stir a little as he snuggled his face into her neck while tightening his grip on her chest. Realization dawned upon her the next instant that it wasn't any dream rather a terrible reality.

Zoya immediately searched for the pillows she had set in the middle for the same reason but found them on the floor before looking at herself, then at Zain and the intimate position they were tangled in for the whole previous night.

"AHH!!!!" She screamed and pushing his arm off her, she rolled to the other side. Hearing her loud ear piercing scream, Zain jolted in his sleep as his eyes snapped open. Before he could comprehend anything or come to his consciousness properly he found himself falling on the floor.

"You jerk!!!! How dare you touch me?? I told you to not cross the line!!!!" Zoya yelled and kicked on his butt. Since he was in a half conscious state it was easier for him to fall down from the bed. 

"What the fuck Zoya, ouch!!!!!" Zain growled and winched in pain while holding his elbow because it collided with the floor with much force as soon as he landed down as well as his butt.

"You pervert man! What were you doing in my place and holding me and my little breasts in your arms huh?" Zoya grabbed the pillow and threw it at him, followed by another. Her face flashing red with fury.