Honeymoon ✨

Next morning, everyone gathered on the porch to see off Zain and Zoya. The driver was loading their luggage in the trunk as they were leaving for their honeymoon although none of them wanted to go after the last night but being forced by their family they had no choice.

"Zain! You better behave and take care of her there. Make sure she will be safe and sound. We are entrusting you with her safety and responsibility. I shouldn't hear any kind of complaints from her either, understand?" Fariya warned her son with a glare and in a split second her face was replaced with a smile as she turned to Zoya.

"Jaana! If he does anything bad then just give a call to me, I'll come there to beat his ass okay?" Fariya stroked her head lovingly with a smile causing Zoya to smirk at him. The look on her face says 'Don't dare to mess with me'

Zain ignores her effortlessly and stares at his mother in disbelief. Sometimes he wonders whether she is his mother or her.

"Yeah yeah I'm the only bad one here. She is a saint."

"Oh so you finally got to know that." Haider sneered at him who in return let out a scoff.

"Zoya! You too take care of yourself and Zain. Always stay by his side and don't misbehave with him okay?" Meera also warned her careless daughter who could only nod her head in response, unbother. She so wished that she wasn't leaving for her honeymoon with that khadoos right now rather for her studies all alone.

"I will miss you princess, come back soon." Rehman hugged his little life close to his heart and planted a soft kiss on the crown of her head. Even though she was only going for two weeks, it's still hard for him to let go of his princess.

"I will miss you too baba." Her lips stretched into a huge smile as she hugged her father back and snuggled into his arms to feel his warmth for the last time. If there's one person who can make her genuinely smile then it's her father's pure love and care for her.

"Daduuu!!!"

"My flowerrrr!!!"

After hugging her father, Zoya went to her grandfather and engulfed him in a bone crushing hug. Zain can't help but roll his eyes with a scoff. Why are they being dramatic like they won't be coming back again?

"Enjoy your trip dear. I want good news of me becoming a great grandma when you two will be back." Saniya grinned while shifting her gaze between Zain and Zoya. They exchanged glances and turned red with awkwardness as well as embarrassment, not knowing what to comment. Everyone chuckled at their reactions.

"Comon Saniya begum! She herself is a baby, she can't handle herself properly and you want her to bring another baby? God! Let her enjoy her life for now. Flower don't mind your Dadi, for so many days she was saying she want a baby but can't get pregnant being too old so she is tryna put pressure on you." Haider tried to ease their awkwardness which had everyone bursting into laughter. Saniya looked at him shocked. In return Haider winked at her.

"When did I said that you old man!!! Have some shame." She smacked his arm for his shamelessness.

"Seriously dadi? You want to bring a little chachu for all of us??" Zamin teased her for which she glared at him with a flushed face. 

"Shutup you brat! Zain, Zoya comon go now or you two will miss the flight." Farhan ushered the duo to sit in the car as their luggage were loaded.

After bidding a final goodbye to their family, Zain and Zoya walked to the car followed by Hania and Zamin.

"I hope you two consider Dadi's wish seriously and make me mamu soon." Before they could hop inside the car, Zamin winked at both for which he earned an elbow hit on his stomach from Zain.