Phupho's fuss!!!

"Oh excuse me people, this wedding can't take place in any way, not until I am alive!!!"

A deep angry voice roared in the whole hallway, startling everyone sitting in the lounge as a huffing and puffing middle aged woman along with a handsome young man in his 30s walked in.

Looking at the person, Zoya's face lit up like a bulb.Here comes the real troublemaker!!!

Phupho.

Zoya rose from the sofa and marched towards the woman who was none other than her Phupho, Lubna Jutt. Her father's sister and eldest daughter of Haider and Saniya Malik.

"Welcome my beautiful phupho and my handsome bro. Finally you two are back, I missed you so much!!!" Zoya hugged her aunt, deep down her heart was doing a bhangra dance knowing her Phupho came to make a fuss over the wedding matter or perhaps call off the wedding since Lubna was out of the city with her son and husband for a few weeks and they just sent her the invitation card and informed her about the wedding only when everything was finalized.

"Oh para hatt! Achi tarah jaan di aa ke kon menu kina miss karda paya si te kon khush hega si ke I was far away." Lubna pushed Zoya off her body and walked past her not before shooting a deadly glare at her, much to Zoya's amusement.

She was just welcoming her!!!!

[Oh get off! I know very well who was missing me and who was grateful that I was far away]

"Don't mind her kiddo, she is really angry right now." Affan apologized on behalf of his mother and darted his eyes around hoping to see that one particular figure, his heart was longing for.

"I know bhai and it's good that she is angry, who knows she might help me in breaking off the wedding." Zoya giggled and gestured him to come inside. Affan smiled and greeted his maternal family members.

"Assalam o alikum nani jaan! How are you?? I missed you so much." He hugged his grandmother who hugged him back and kissed his forehead tenderly.

"I am good Alhamdulilah meri jaan and I missed you too."

"Meri Billo aagayi!!!" Haider was all ready to engulf his beloved daughter in a bone crushing hug only for him to stop in his tracks when Lubna showed him her palm.

"Rehn do tusi Abba g, Ae jhoota pyar dekhan di koi zaroorat nahi hai tawanu."

[Stop it dad! Don't show me this fake love of yours.]

Haider was taken back by her words. Why would he show fake love to his own daughter??

"Lubna yeh kya badtameezi hai? na salam na dua, atay sath hi shuru ho gayi ho." Sania scolded her daughter for her ill manners.

[Lubna what is this misbehavior? You started your nonsense without greeting any of us.]

"Acha or jo ap logo ne mere sath kiya woh sahi tha? Batana to dur poochne ki bhi zehmat na ki ek dafa Zain or Zoya ki shadi ke bare mein. Ek hi ekloti phupho hoon inki!!!" Lubna burst out in one breath.

[And what you guys did was right? You didn't even bother to tell me regarding Zain and Zoya's marriage let alone asking. I'm their one and only aunt.]

"Apa! Atleast beth to jayein, sukoon se baat karte hain phir." Farhan gestured his sister to sit. Lubna shifted her gaze to her so-called brothers, drilling holes through her eyes before settling down on the sofa comfortably with a displeased face.

[Sister! Atleast sit down first, then we will talk calmly]

"Hani go bring fresh juice for your phupho and Affan." Fariya told Hania who nodded and left for the kitchen right away.