~ AK ~

Zain was having a lunch meeting with his new business partner in his office, discussing the details of the new project they were going to collaborate on. Indulged in the professional conversation, they both were startled when the door to the cabin suddenly flew open and the person who barged inside like he/she owned the room, intruding upon the meeting was the least person he was expecting at that time.

His wife.

Zoya stood on the door, her blood boiling at the scene that unfold in front of her eyes. Her man and that beautiful fair woman sitting across him, clad in a formal pant coat exuding an air of elegance and professionalism were busy having lunch or maybe they had it already all alone judging by the food containers resting on the table. No no wait don't get the wrong idea they weren't alone Zain's PA was also present there with them.

"Oops sorry! I brought lunch but it seems I came at the wrong time, interrupting something." Zoya exclaimed, eyeing the empty plates on the table before gazing at Zain with a sharp furious look. She came all the way from home with his favorite food and here he already had lunch with that foreigner woman. That mere thought was driving her crazy with fury.

"Not at all! We were just discussing about the project." Speaking of the devil, that woman remarked with a smile. Her voice was soft and sweet like natural honey.

"Oh I see." Ignoring the questioning stares that Zain was throwing at her as to what she was doing there unannounced, Zoya sat on the couch beside him and scanned that woman from head to toe cheekily. She had fair skin with pretty facial features and black curly hair which were secured in a high ponytail. By her young appearance she seemed to be in her mids or late twenties. She was beautiful, classy and elegant but not more than her of course. Zoya thought with an inward scoff. Zain was studying her expressions thoroughly trying to figure out what she was up to now.

"Her introduction??" He glanced over at his business partner who was waiting for him to let her know about this young girl who had intruded their meeting.

"I am Zoya Zain Malik, his wife!!! " Before Zain could introduce them to each other, Zoya was fast enough to speak, knowing he wouldn't introduce her as his wife rather his cousin. It was not her speaking actually but her jealousy.

Zain was not much surprised by Zoya announcing their relationship in front of his business partner. He saw that coming already. Irony is that she was the one to demand to keep it a secret.

Jealousy bhi kya se kya kuch bulwa deti ha!!! Nonetheless he was enjoying it. She looks damn cute in jealousy.

"Ohh you're married Zain??? Congrats!!! I'm Mishal Ahmed, his new business partner." She introduced herself and extended her hand towards Zoya for a handshake which she shook with a fake smile.

"What a beautiful name you have. Would you like to have some biryani? My taayi has especially prepared it and told me to bring it here." Zoya offered, stressing on the last sentence putting the tiffin on the table, making it known to Zain who was watching her silently with a blank look.

Meesna kahin ka!!!

"Thanks I'd love to but we already had lunch. Besides, I'm on a vegetarian diet." Mishal refused with a polite smile.

"Allah Allah! itni bhi kya diet woh bhi biryani se? Har waqt ghaas phoos khate raho aur kya pta agle minute hi banda maar jaye phir kya fayda hoga? Ek hi to zindagi hai usko bhi diet karne main guzar do, nah baba nah!!!"

[God! Why doing that much diet and that too from biryani? What if you are eating greens everytime and die the next minute? You only get to live once and wasting that by doing diet, no man not at all]