14

Kai bypassed the bed, heading straight into the bathroom with a sense of urgency.

He put me down and quickly turned on the shower, adjusting the flow before coming back to me with lustful eyes.

It felt like a race to undress each other and before I knew it, Kai was guiding me into the shower as our lips collided.

My back hit the wall, his hands exploring my body as I ran my fingers through his hair.

I moaned into his mouth when I felt his hard member press against my stomach. Reaching down, I wrapped my hand around him, gliding it up and down his length.

I broke away from his kiss, biting my lip as I looked up at him.

"You're so fucking beautiful, Daisy."

My stomach flipped at his words. The way my name rolled off of his tongue while he was butt naked and glistening was hot as hell.

I leaned into him, resting my forehead on his bare chest before trailing kisses all the way down until I reached the tip of his cock.

My small hands caressed his balls as I took him in my mouth, sucking gently as he let out a moan.

I smiled up at him, taking control, pushing him backwards towards a small ledge along the back wall of the shower.

Gesturing for him to sit down, he happily obliged, spreading his legs so that I could kneel down between them.

My tongue trailed up the length of his erect cock and I greedily took in as much of him as I could until he reached the back of my throat.

Kai gripped my shoulders causing tingles to radiate throughout my entire body.

He groaned as I started off slow, bobbing my head up and down, gently sucking whilst my tongue swirled around him.

"Fuck, Daisy."

Licking his tip, I savored the taste of his salty pre-cum. "Mmm."

I picked up the pace, pumping the rest of him with my hands where my mouth couldn't reach.

His grip tightened on my shoulder with one hand as his other wrapped around my hair.

I was desperate to taste some more of him. My mouth worked faster along with my hands.

I knew he was close, panting and moaning until he finally reached his peak, filling my mouth with his cum as his body tensed.

"Ahh, Daisy. Fuck!"

I swallowed his load, licking my lips in satisfaction before looking up into his mesmerising eyes.

The look he gave me was full of need, sending a signal to my aching pussy that was desperate for his touch.

Wasting no time, Kai pulled me up onto his lap so that I was straddling him.

He didn't need a break. Instead, he lowered me down gently onto his waiting member and I let out a breath as he filled the void inside me.

"Ahh."

I rolled my hips back and forth, slowly picking up the pace as Kai's hands gripped my ass, guiding me as I moved.

I threw my head back, pushing my chest out as he took my breast in his mouth.

Kai's tongue swirled around my erect nipple, my pussy reacting as the pressure began to build.

I moaned his name, feeling the electric buzzing between us.

Thrusting into me as I moved, I held onto Kai's broad shoulders, riding him hard and fast.