20

I felt sick to my stomach as I was dragged through the gladarian ship and thrown into a cage.

It was the same as the one that I was held in the first time I was abducted and I was in complete and utter shock when I saw Gemma and Hayley hurrying over to me.

"What's going on?" I heard a male voice ask from the other side of the cage.

I was dizzy and nauseous from being teleported here and as I stood to my feet, my legs gave way and I dropped to the ground, hitting my head hard.

"Daisy, are you ok?" I faintly heard one of the girls ask before black spots clouded my vision.

When I came to, I was groggy and confused. I momentarily forgot what had happened but when I opened my eyes, I remembered everything.

Gemma and Hayley were gone and I was alone. Scanning my surroundings I saw two guards by the cage door.

I had to be smart, so I decided not to piss them off with a screaming fit and chose to lie still on the floor instead.

My head was pounding and I was afraid of what might happen to me.

I didn't have Kai or any of the zaviours to rescue me this time and I had no way to escape alone.

The cage door rattled and I glanced over my shoulder to see a smug looking Felix walking towards me.

"You're awake?"

No shit Sherlock, of course I'm awake.

I glared at him, sitting up so that my back was agaist the cage bars.

"Let's get you ready for the drainers."

I could see how excited he was to have me hooked up to the drainers. His smile was wide with a glisten in his eyes and I knew that there was nothing I could do to stop him.

With a ship full of gladarian monsters, I would no doubt be slaughtered if I ran.

I sucked in a breath and stood to my feet.

"You'll never get away with this." My voice was cold and I shoved past him, walking out of the cage.

"I already have."

The two guards led me away, stopping outside of the decontamination room.

"Really?" I rolled my eyes.

"You know what to do." Felix muttered before opening the door and pushing me inside.

I stood in the middle of the bright white room, waiting for the mist and as expected, it filled the room.

My heart raced. What the fuck do I do now?

I knew I had to stay strong. I wouldn't let Felix see an ounce of fear in me, no matter how terrified I was.

I wondered if this was the work of the universe, my punishment for what I did when I was last here. I suppose I couldn't complain. It's only fitting that this is how I'd go.

Hopefully it would be like falling asleep. I could handle that.. I think.

"Move!" Felix's voice boomed as he opened the door, causing me to jump and I scowled at him as I took a few steps towards him and out of the room.

I followed the two guards closely but when I felt Felix push me from behind, I hit one of them in the back and he turned around, furiously.

Raising his dirty hand, he slapped me in the face, scratching me with his disgusting, long, sharp nails.

The force he used caused me to stumble sideways and I fell into the wall.

I had to grit my teeth to refrain from saying anything that would land me in even more trouble and I heard Felix snickering as I covered my cheek with my hand.