54

I couldn't believe that Kai was on Earth, standing in my bedroom in the middle of the night, ready to take me home.

"I had no idea that you were coming." I stated, releasing him from my grip so that I could look up into his eyes.

"Do you want to come home?" He asked, wearily.

"That isn't a question that needs to be asked." I chortled. "Of course I want to come home, I want nothing more."

Kai smiled widely, wrapping his arms around my waist. Reaching up, I looped my hands around his neck and as his lips connected with mine, a whole kaleidoscope of butterflies expolded in my stomach.

Oh, this is heaven, I thought, before something crossed my mind.

Quickly pulling away, Kai looked down at me in confusion.

"Wait right there." I muttered, reluctantly running into the bathroom.

I grabbed my toothbrush and squeezed a blob of toothpaste onto it and began brushing my teeth at lightening speed.

The last thing Kai needed after a day long flight was a dose of morning breath.

I heard him chuckle from the bathroom door and I turned around to face him.

"You stopped me from kissing you so you could brush your teeth?" He raised a brow.

"Wew, I was aseep befow you cane in so I probaby taste disusting." I muttered, continuing to brush my teeth.

He shook his head, clearly amused but I couldn't kiss him with morning breath, especially when he tasted divine.

Once I was done, I rinsed out my mouth and turned my attention to Kai.

"Are you allowed to stay for a while or is it too risky?" I wondered, walking over to him.

"We really need to go as soon as possible. The guys are keeping watch from the ship but we can't be too careful." He stated.

Sighing, I tried to walk past him but he grabbed my wrist and gently tugged me back.

"And where do you think you're going?" He smiled softly.

"I thought we had to go?"

Pulling me towards him, his hands gripped my hips. "I didn't say I didn't have time to kiss you."

He lowered his head, capturing my mouth with his, a slight moan escaping my throat as my hands brushed through his hair.

Kai tightened his grip, lifting me up as I wrapped my legs around him.

My arms wrapped around the back of his neck, his hands gently squeezing my backside and with his scent filling my lungs and his taste filling my mouth, my insides were awash with desire.

I knew we had to leave as soon as we could, the fear of Kai being caught on Earth in the back of my mind so I pulled back sightly, catching a breath whilst placing my finger on his soft lips.

"We need to go." I breathed.

Kai grunted, resting his head against mine. "Fine."

Gently putting me down, he eyed what I was wearing, a slight grin forming as he crossed his arms.

"You can have it back when we get home." I smiled.

He shook his head. "I don't want it back. It looks so much better on you."

I rolled my eyes, blushing slightly. "Whatever."

Chuckling, I walked over to my already packed suitcases and picked two of them up.