1.3

The two of them left early. Xie Heng drove the car, and the person he cared about most sat in the passenger seat. He felt soft in his heart.

  Jiang Bozhou stared intently at the angular profile of the person next to him, and many colorful little theaters kept flashing through his mind. He looked at Xie Heng's cold eyebrows, imagining that this person was infected with lust because of him. Situation, my heart is burning.

  "Zhouzhou, let me carry you down." Xie Heng stopped the car, opened the passenger door, and stretched out his hands towards Jiang Bozhou.

  Jiang Bozhou obediently opened his arms so that Xie Heng could pick him up. He squeezed Xie Heng's shoulders and felt the strong muscles. He didn't know what waste material came to mind, and his neck turned red to his earlobes.

  "Aheng, can you only hold me in your arms from now on?" Jiang Bozhou put his arms around Xie Heng's neck and asked softly in his ear.

  Xie Heng's ears felt a little itchy, and he paused unnaturally. He remembered a similar question his lover had asked him a long time ago. He was silent for a long time before he remembered to answer, "Of course."

  "Don't go back on your promise." I won't allow you to regret it. Jiang Bozhou looked into the distance, not hiding the madness in his eyes. He didn't want to know why this person needed to stop and think. He only knew that he really wanted to take this person as his own, and wanted Zhouzhou to become A Heng's only one. Hey, what should I do?

  "I won't regret it. You are the reason why I came here." Xie Heng felt the sudden change in his lover's mood and was extremely confused. His lover's soul seemed to be more moody than before. How much had Zhouzhou suffered? Bitter.

  Xie Heng put Jiang Bozhou in the wheelchair and pushed him into the elevator. The elevator was empty, and the intertwining sounds of their breathing were particularly obvious.

  Xie Heng frowned and looked at Jiang Bozhou's legs, thinking about a solution. After living together for tens of thousands of years, can Xie Heng not understand his partner? The proud man of heaven, no matter how indifferent he appears on the surface, he must be extremely concerned deep down.

  It's a pity. If the power of his soul had not been sealed, it would be very easy to heal human's injured legs, but - those damn people! Xie Heng was furious, but he kept thinking about taking on the challenge halfway. The possibility of the pinnacle of medicine in this world.

  Jiang Bozhou gently clasped his unconscious thigh with his index finger, gently closed his eyes, and covered up his too exposed eyes. He could feel the man's gaze on his lap, and he also enjoyed the attention his new boyfriend paid to him. Since Ah Heng could look at these stumps for such a long time, it meant they were of some use.

  "We're here." After the elevator reached the corresponding floor, Xie Heng pushed Jiang Bozhou to his door, took out the key and opened the door.

  This house is the first house Xie Heng bought after coming to this world. Although the two-bedroom apartment was not very big, it was more than enough for him to live alone, so Xie Heng did not move out after he had enough money to buy another house.

  Jiang Bozhou looked at the overly tidy black and white living room in front of him and almost laughed angrily, "This is the house you usually live in?" Who are you fooling? Judging from the deserted appearance of this house, there is no trace of habitation.

  "Yeah." Xie Heng nodded. He hasn't moved anywhere since he moved into this old house. After all, his body is not a physical object at all, and his material requirements are very low. He just needs a place to stay, and he doesn't need to care about the size of the house. Moreover, the house was decorated with the colors of himself and his partner, which made Xie Heng feel very comfortable. But my lover was obviously angry. Could it be that he thought the house was too small?