5.5

In the blink of an eye, it was time for the results of the college entrance examination. How many people stayed up all night. Countless students cried bitterly or cried with joy, but Jiang Bozhou and Xie Heng were obviously not among them.

  The next day, "Classmate Xie Heng, have you found your scores?" Teacher Tian called early in the morning to inquire about the scores of the two top students in the class.

  Although they have already signed contracts with the best universities in the country based on their excellent results in various competitions, the college entrance examination is still a formality. You must know that the school has high hopes for the two of them. Before the college entrance examination, they have prepared a banner for the provincial college entrance examination champion. What is missing is the name and score. They don't know who the college entrance examination champion will be.

"Three points were deducted for Chinese." Xie Heng's voice came from the phone. After hearing this score, Teacher Tian was stunned. After reacting, he was so excited that he couldn't make a sound.

  Almost a perfect score! Finally resisting the urge to tell the world, Teacher Tian asked, "Xie Heng, I'm sorry, do you know Jiang Bozhou's score? The phone number he reserved cannot be reached. The teacher knows that you have a good relationship with him. So I wanted to ask."

  Isn't this the right person to ask? Before the break last night, Jiang Bozhou and Xie Heng checked each other's scores, and they were coincidentally the same. As for the problem that ordinary people encounter that the official website is too stuck to enter, for hackers, it is a piece of cake. After Xie Heng checked the score, he also optimized the configuration of the website.

  "He also got a three-point deduction." Jiang Bozhou looked back at Jiang Bozhou, who was huddled in the quilt and couldn't get up. An uncontrollable smile appeared at the corner of his mouth, "It's also Chinese."

  Teacher Tian: I seem to have a strange feeling, and I don't know whether to talk about it or not.

  Xie Heng and Teacher Tian briefly chatted for a few more words before hanging up the phone. After traveling through so many worlds and taking the college entrance examination for the first time, Xie Heng felt it was quite novel. However, as Qingqi himself is a plug-in, the college entrance examination, which is so difficult for countless people, is nothing more than child's play in his eyes, a dimensionality reduction attack, and no sense of achievement.

  As for his Zhouzhou, his feelings are probably very different. If he were not here, his Zhouzhou might really go in the direction of becoming a school bully and never return, or even give up on the college entrance examination.

  "Have you finished the phone call?" Jiang Bozhou poked his head out of the quilt, his eyes bleary.

  "Well, the fight is over." Xie Heng never answered any of Jiang Bozhou's meaningless nonsense questions.

  Jiang Bozhou put his arms outside the quilt, and the light wheat color outlined a layer of beautiful muscle lines. "Teacher Tian is so anxious, it's only what time it is." Jiang Bozhou looked at the sky outside and felt dissatisfied.

  "Shall Zhouzhou sleep a little longer? I'll prepare breakfast." Xie Heng kissed Jiang Bozhou's forehead and made a suggestion.

  "You still said it was all your fault." Jiang Bozhou glared at Xie Heng, but his eyes were filled with mist, which did not make Xie Heng feel any deterrent. Instead, he found it extremely interesting.

  Xie Heng put Jiang Bozhou's hand back into the quilt and pressed the corner of the quilt for him again, "I don't know who last night -"

  "Shut up!" A pillow flew from the bed and was thrown directly into Xie Heng's arms. Xie Heng laughed and put the pillow back in place. Unsurprisingly, he received an angry eye roll from Jiang Bozhou.