8.2

"Vampire, since you saw it, you should know what I do," Jiang Bozhou said from behind Xie Heng, "Sometimes the excitement is not so pretty."

  When Jiang Bozhou spoke, his breath tickled Xie Heng's neck. This is a special experience for Xie Heng. It's really interesting that his Zhouzhou would do such a thing. He looks forward to Zhouzhou's attitude change.

  "My name is Xie Heng, and who said I came to see the fun?" Xie Heng chuckled, and quietly moved his body back to get closer to Jiang Bozhou's body, "I came to see you. "

  Jiang Bozhou felt very uncomfortable and whispered, "Don't do unnecessary things."

  "How could getting close to you be a useless move?" Xie Heng didn't care that his Zhouzhou was not even a threat. Even if his intention was really a threat, in Xie Heng's eyes it was just coquettishness.

  Jiang Bozhou was a little annoyed, "Are you so frivolous to everyone?"

  "Of course not, only for you, only you." Xie Hengcai didn't dare to let his beloved think too much, otherwise his Zhouzhou would not know what messy things he could think up and then do some more exciting actions. , although it is a kind of interesting thing for Xie Heng, he had better not take the initiative to stimulate Zhou Zhou.

  "Glib tongue." Jiang Bozhou's ears turned red quietly.

  Xie Heng smiled, "Why are you so difficult to serve? zh——" Xie Heng was just about to call his lover's name, but he thought that he didn't know Zhouzhou in this world, so he hurriedly changed his words, "Dear, I can tell What's your name?"

  "Dear?" Jiang Bozhou asked in a low voice.

  "Yeah, I don't know your name yet."

  Jiang Bozhou sneered, "You don't even know my name, but you dare to tease me like this. You're quite brave."

  Xie Heng blinked, "My dear, you can't say that to me. When I see you, I can't control myself. How could it be teasing? It's not too late for me to love you."

  "Really?" Jiang Bozhou suddenly laughed, "Okay, remember my name. My name is Jiang Bozhou."

  "What a beautiful name." Xie Heng praised.

  "Very few people praise it so much." Jiang Bozhou put down his dagger and took a step back. "You can leave before I regret it." Jiang Bozhou actually spoke very reluctantly during the conversation. For some reason, he saw this When I was a vampire, I had the urge to snatch people home.

  But reason suppressed this thought. He could feel that the vampire in front of him was of a very high level. The silverware in his hand could not harm him, and he did not want this vampire to be injured.

  This feeling was very strange. Inexplicably, Jiang Bozhou held him hostage. You must know that this approach is very dangerous. The talent of the high-level vampire in front of him is stealth, which is quite powerful in close combat. Although Jiang Bozhou has rich experience, there is basically nothing he can do against an invisible vampire. This means that once this vampire resists, Jiang Bozhou is very likely to face life-threatening danger.

  To Jiang Bozhou's surprise, this vampire did not resist, but Jiang Bozhou did not take it lightly, because the silver dagger in his hand was really of no use to this vampire.

 This vampire's words were greasy and ambiguous, but Jiang Bozhou just couldn't get angry and was even a little shy. This mentality made Jiang Bozhou a little troubled. After some struggle, he decided to let the vampire go. He wants to go back and make some preparations. When they meet next time, he will have a high-level vampire of his own that speaks beautifully and cutely. This vampire even has the same black hair and eyes as him.