short theater

After the two returned to the source world, Xie Heng lived a life of "dire straits".

  For example, one morning, Xie Heng had just left his trance state when he saw a believer kneeling at his feet with a pious expression, "My beloved god, your believers are willing to sacrifice everything for you, can you love me more?" "

  Before Xie Heng could speak, green vines wrapped around his wrist. When he looked up, he saw the little prince running over from outside, crying, "Big evil dragon! Not long after I left, you found someone else again? Tell me. , who is he? Is he the prince you snatched from which country?!"

  "Return to the prince, little friend, where did you come from?" Boss Jiang Bozhou walked out of the kitchen with a plate of fruit in his hands. His red and phoenix eyes were sharp, his suit was well-dressed, and every move he made was full of dignity. This is the original sponsor. But where did the kitchen come from in the source world?

  The down-and-out nobleman had already put on new clothes. The white-gold dress was particularly suitable for him. He raised his neck high and dismissed the earnestness of others, "Your Excellency the Duke does not eat human fruits. He likes to drink my blood the most, isn't it?"

"Your Majesty is not good!" The regent looked gloomy. He was wearing a battle robe with unwashed blood still stained on his armor. He was covered in weather and frost, as if he had just come off the battlefield. "Do you have to force me to rebel?"

  "How dare you! If Zihuang wants to be the emperor, I will surrender to him. Zihuang will not care about your precarious throne!" His Majesty was furious.

  A certain federal marshal pursed his thin lips tightly, his face was frosty, and his eyes were full of reproach.

  Behind him, the young Master Zhen walked in with a gift, "I think you need to explain what's going on, my good brother?"

  Xie Heng glanced at them lightly and turned his head. He couldn't remember how many times he did this.

  The red dust thread climbed up along the wrist, and the Demon Lord climbed on Xie Heng's back and asked in a low voice in his ear, "Didn't you say that you only like me? Who are they? Why don't you explain, my immortal lord?"

  Xie Heng didn't want to talk.

  The regent sneered, "Your Majesty is really greedy. It's not enough to have one minister, why do you still want to have a harem of three thousand?"

  Xie Heng: Thank you, that's not necessary. These goblins, please return his Zhaozhao quickly!