8.3

"You're not a liar, are you?" Jiang Bozhou somehow questioned the unknown vampire in front of him.

  Xie Heng squeezed his darling's waist, "How could I lie to you?"

  "But haven't all the blood princes fallen into a deep sleep? It is said that the blood prince has not appeared for thousands of years." Jiang Bozhou said, there was a secret expectation in his heart. He hoped that the blood prince would come for him.

  Xie Heng tugged Jiang Bozhou's hair, "Zhouzhou said he was asleep, can't he wake up?"

  "Then when did you wake up?" Xie Hengyu's answer obviously did not satisfy Jiang Bozhou, so he continued to ask.

  "Before I go to find you." Xie Heng said.

  Jiang Bozhou's mouth curved. He liked the answer, but he was reluctant and wanted Xie Heng to be more specific, "That means you just woke up not long ago."

  "Yes, I'll go find you as soon as I wake up." Xie Heng had already realized that Zhouzhou seemed to want him to say something, so he answered according to Jiang Bozhou's wishes.

  Jiang Bozhou looked up at Xie Heng, his black eyes reflected the tiny starlight, and in the starlight was Xie Heng's reflection, his eyes focused and hot.

  Xie Heng couldn't help but kiss Jiang Bozhou's forehead. He was still used to Zhouzhou looking at him with such fiery eyes. This makes him feel that he is loved and that he has all the love from his partner. If one day these loves disappear, Xie Heng will use all means to make Jiang Bozhou's eyes return to him and only look at himself.

  "Why did you kiss me? We just met for the first time. It is extremely offensive to a gentleman." Jiang Bozhou was in a good mood after being kissed, but he still said.

  Xie Heng is very willing to indulge his lover's mischief, "Of course it's because I like you."

  "Oh." Jiang Bozhou blushed. Hearing Xie Heng's words, he felt very satisfied.

  It seems that things should be like this, that there should be such a person, or a vampire, standing by his side, doting on him unconditionally, loving him, tolerating everything about him, and all he has to worry about every day is how to make the vampire in front of him better. Love him a little.

  "In other words, Zhouzhou is a gentleman?" Xie Heng deliberately misinterpreted Jiang Bozhou's words.

  "It used to be." Jiang Bozhou didn't know what he thought of, and his mood suddenly dropped a lot.

  Xie Heng kissed the corner of his mouth, "That means it's not the case now. What a coincidence, neither am I."

  "Isn't this a coincidence?" Jiang Bozhou underestimated in a low voice.

  The vampire's hearing is very sensitive, and Xie Heng heard this sentence very easily, "Of course it means that we are destined."

  "What fate?" Jiang Bozhou grabbed Xie Heng's hand, wondering where his logic was. If all people who are not gentlemen are destined to be together, it cannot explain the inevitability and uniqueness of the encounter between the two of them.

  "Of course it's fate." Xie Heng looked into Jiang Bozhou's eyes seriously and attentively.

  "I don't believe in fate." Jiang Bozhou curled his lips and thought of some bad things.

  Xie Heng's thumb rubbed Jiang Bozhou's face, which made Jiang Bozhou feel a little itchy. He slapped off Xie Heng's hand that was making strange moves on his face. He felt that it was a bit bad, so he held Xie Heng's hand in his hand. .

  The hands of the vampire were a little cold. Jiang Bozhou used his fingers to study the knuckles of the vampire bit by bit. He felt that his heart, which had been wandering, suddenly calmed down.

  Xie Heng wrapped his hand around Jiang Bozhou's palm, "Although you don't believe in fate, then you don't believe in fate. If Zhouzhou is willing, believe in me, okay?"

  "What's the benefit of trusting you? I used to only trust myself." As a vampire hunter, Jiang Bozhou has no shortage of adventurous spirit. In addition, boldness, carefulness, and intelligence are also qualities he possesses. Although his abilities and qualities dropped when he encountered the vampire in front of him, Jiang Bozhou still relied on his intuition to test carefully.

  This was the first time Xie Heng received such a cold reception, so he threw the question back, "What benefits does Zhouzhou want?"

  "How about giving you to me?" Jiang Bozhou's eyes flashed. He used to despise those who went beyond the bottom line for money and enjoyment, but now he realized that he himself was also such a person.

 Jiang Bozhou stared closely at Xie Heng's face, not wanting to miss any of Xie Heng's reactions. His palms were sweating a little, and he had to admit that he was very nervous; at the same time, he felt a little regretful. If he had known better, he would not have asked so rashly.

  Fortunately, Xie Heng's answer satisfied him very much, "I've been yours for a long time, haven't I?"

  "Is that so..." Jiang Bozhou lowered his eyes, thinking about the possibility that he and this blood prince had known each other before.

  "Don't think too much, Zhouzhou, I have loved you forever since I met you." Xie Heng still doesn't understand his dear one? Jiang Bozhou's random thoughts ended with Xie Heng's gentle kiss.

  Jiang Bozhou slumped softly on Xie Heng. Although he didn't have much strength, he still pointed out the contradiction between Xie Heng and said, "But you said you were looking for me."

  Xie Heng was a little troubled by Jiang Bozhou's acumen, but he had to explain his Zhouzhou's temper. It would be better to explain clearly. If he couldn't explain clearly, he might do something wrong, but Xie Heng was not very good at it. Worrying about the consequences was fun for him anyway.

  Xie Heng chose the safest one from the reasons compiled, "Zhouzhou may regard it as the ability of the blood prince."

  "I have never heard of a blood prince having such an ability." Jiang Bozhou was not very convinced. Although he had never met a blood prince before, he had seen a lot of information in the Vampire Hunter Guild, but no matter what kind of information No such ability has ever been recorded.

  "That's because Zhouzhou didn't meet me and I didn't meet Zhouzhou. The two of us are destined partners." Xie Heng added.

  "Okay, I believe you." Jiang Bozhou smiled, friend? He likes this word.

  Xie Heng pecked Jiang Bozhou on the lips and said, "Zhouzhou is so sweet."

  "Huh?" Jiang Bozhou later realized something was wrong. There seemed to be something wrong with this vampire. He didn't even drink his blood, so how did he come to the conclusion that he was sweet?

  This vampire didn't seem to be very interested in his blood, and Jiang Bozhou suddenly realized this. He clasped his wrist and tapped his fingertips lightly. This is not possible. He still wants to keep this beautiful, cute and sweet-mouthed vampire prince in captivity. He wants to make the vampires addicted to his blood and can only drink his blood...

  "Do you really think I'm very sweet?" Jiang Bozhou's face showed some disbelief, as if it was the first time he heard such a statement.

  "Yeah, my Zhouzhou is the sweetest." The corners of Xie Heng's lips curled up. His Zhouzhou seemed to have some bad intentions, but he was very cute and he would cooperate.