8.1

The Blood Prince Attacks × The Blood Hunt of the Down-and-out Noble

The surrender and call from the depths of the bloodline have made many vampires realize that a prince who has been sleeping for thousands of years is about to wake up. This is related to the future power change and development direction of the vampires. Almost every vampire cannot remain indifferent to this.

  The high-ranking vampires actively or passively prepared gifts, and rushed to the place where the deep bloodline called to celebrate the prince's awakening.

  When most of the high-level Vampires arrived, the prince was obviously not awake yet. The depths of the dense forest were covered with vines. These guests who came from afar showed the unique agility and quietness of the Vampires. The birds in the forest were still singing passionately.

  Suddenly, there was a rumbling sound on the ground, and the birds scattered in all directions. The high-level vampires who were still a little careless stood up straight almost subconsciously, staring at the changes in front of them.

  A castle suddenly appeared in a large space in the center of the dense forest. It was simple and elegant. The castle was surrounded by bright red roses. The dewdrops on the petals shone dazzlingly under the sunlight, vaguely. You can smell the overflowing fragrance of flowers, which is refreshing.

  "It turns out it's that prince." The fourth-generation vampire Ailes blinked and breathed a sigh of relief. That prince is a rare person who doesn't know how to start a war. Unlike humans who have recovered and prospered after thousands of years, the vampires are few in number and have difficulty reproducing. Even after thousands of years, they still have not recovered. Just look at the three generations of vampire princes who were injured in the war and are still sleeping and recovering from their injuries.

Although some vampires have high levels, they don't understand these things very well. The fourth-generation vampire Vilsako didn't understand what he meant, "Elles, can you explain it in detail?"

  The hierarchy within the Vampire Clan is very strict. As the leader of an established force, Ailes knew all the princes who appeared in the history of the Vampire Clan. It would be offensive to the newly awakened prince. Ailes briefly explained in a low voice: "That one Your Majesty is of Eastern descent."

  Versaco nodded in understanding.

  When the ancestor and the second generation of the blood clan have perished, the third generation of blood clan princes are the most powerful force in the blood clan. However, the war between the blood clan and the blood hunters thousands of years ago caused both sides to suffer losses. The power of the blood hunters was greatly weakened, and the third generation of blood clan princes also suffered heavy casualties. The living vampire princes went into hibernation one after another.

  Over the past millennium, several princes have woken up, but the momentum was far less dramatic. They basically woke up briefly. These high-level vampires only felt a trace of the bloodline's call, and could not locate the specific location of the prince at all. It means that the prince's power has not been fully restored. After all, the war a thousand years ago was too tragic.

  There are many vampires with oriental blood in the legends and written records of the blood race, but there is only that one prince of oriental blood. It is said that the prince was originally the favorite son of an Eastern emperor. He was frail and sickly since he was a child. The emperor spent a lot of energy and money on this son. Later, he spent his entire private treasury to invite a second-generation vampire who was pretending to be a doctor. He went for treatment, but for some unknown reason, this second-generation vampire actually traveled thousands of miles to accept the invitation.