3.2

"How is your Majesty?" Liu Yun gave up his chair, asked Fusheng to sit down, and brought him a cup of tea.

  Fusheng did not sit down. He stood and took a few sips of tea. "Your Majesty is not feeling well. Which imperial doctor can accompany the Za family?"

  "I'll go." Xie Heng agreed directly without hesitation.

  "Zihuang?" Liu Yun frowned and made up his mind, "Otherwise, I'd better go." His father told him to take good care of Xie Heng. He himself liked this young man very much. His son was not many years younger than Xie Heng. Nothing formal. His Majesty has become more and more irritable recently. If something goes wrong, the young man may not be able to deal with it.

  "Thank you, no need." Xie Heng had a faint expression on his face and did not put down the medical kit in his hand. "My medical skills are enough to deal with it." He definitely wanted to see the emperor. He finally got the opportunity and not only seized it, When will it be more?

  Xie Heng then turned around and said to Fu Sheng, "Please, Eunuch Fu, please lead the way."

  Fusheng looked him up and down, without saying anything, motioning for him to follow.

  Xie Heng is a low-key person and doesn't care much about current affairs. Naturally, he doesn't know that he is also a famous figure. Not to mention his rejuvenating medical skills, let's talk about his whole-body demeanor. Just standing there and doing nothing is a scenery that makes people reluctant to look away.

  Xie Heng was just thinking about something and didn't pay attention to the road under his feet. He walked faster and faster, surpassing Fusheng who was originally leading the way, and almost left Fusheng far behind.

  Fusheng's walking pace cannot be said to be slow, but due to his long-term lack of exercise, he is definitely not as good as the young and strong Xie Heng. In order to get rid of the aura of illness and weakness, Xie Heng has put in a lot of effort in the past two years. In addition to taking medicine, he must insist on exercising. After arriving in the capital, he felt that it was not enough and even became a martial arts master.

  "May I ask what your Majesty's symptoms are?" Xie Heng stopped, waited for Fusheng to catch up, and then followed his lead.

  Fusheng wiped the sweat from his face, glanced at Xie Heng's untidy hair, and replied thoughtfully, "Your Majesty has been prone to irritability and loss of appetite these days. Today, just after the morning court, Your Majesty unusually proposed to go back to rest. I asked someone to call him when the time came, but when the third father-in-law went to call his majesty after the time, his majesty did not respond."

  The third father-in-law, named Sanbao, is the legendary chief steward of the palace and Fusheng's godfather. It goes without saying that this is something that everyone agrees with.

  Xie Heng frowned, "Why didn't you ask the imperial doctor for treatment early?" This symptom sounded like being poisoned. If His Majesty is really his Zhouzhou - Xie Heng's mind goes blank.

  "Your Majesty will not allow it." Fusheng replied and stopped talking. The two walked past one after another. The majestic red brick and green tile palace walls on both sides formed a long alley, and it seemed that there was no end in sight.

  The palace people passing by on the roadside consciously stopped to salute when they saw Fu Sheng, and then resumed their hurry.

  Xie Heng doesn't like it here.

  But the person he likes is here.

  Xie Heng was led into the inner hall and immediately saw the man lying on the bed making no sound as if he had gone home.